Gorgeous!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gorgeous!

Just thought I'd share this beautiful piece of machinery with ya'll hopefully you will be seeing more of it in the coming months but I doubt it lol. I'm bidding on it right now on a surplus auction site but I'm not going too terribly high. Would be in my top three dream cab/chassis for building a rollback though, and with the 16' dump bed its already halfway there. '77 C600 cab-over with a 330ci 5 speed/2 speed rear end. Its not currently running and would likely be pulled for a diesel powerplant.

Like I said, though, probably won't win it.
    No festiva for me ATM...

Turn it into one of these!

In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
    There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Negative sir, it would be a dishonor to the heritage of such a workhorse as the C600 to turn it into some kind of a show-mobile!
      No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

That C600 looks cool. Hope you get it.

Karl
        '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
        '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
        '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
        '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
        '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Then perhaps your intent is to score a few of these when you're done?

There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

A good friend of mine just sold a 61 cabover with a 390 4 speed! The bed tilted to haul cars! It was fun to ride in!
            Brian
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
            :fish:

Comment

That's slick ^^!!!!
              -M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

Originally posted by 25Horseplay View Post
                A good friend of mine just sold a 61 cabover with a 390 4 speed! The bed tilted to haul cars! It was fun to ride in!
                Killer!

You never know Joseph. You may be able to pick it up DIRT cheap.
                youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Fingers still crossed... it ends in about an hour and a half. Kinda scared I will win now lol, its about 3 hours away and doesn't run, no idea how I will get it home lol.
                  No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Maybe you'll need a team of Festivas!

Karl
                    '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                    '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                    '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                    '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                    '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Didn't get it, in the last couple mins it got up to $16XX, a good bit higher than the $1000 I was willing to spend.
                      No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Way to stick to your guns. You'll get one in your price range.
                        youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Probably will wait till the shop is done to buy one anyway, but this one was too cool to pass up on lol.
                          No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Yeah! You have to be ready when something that specialized comes available.

Comment

You've saved yourself a lot of trouble, Joseph! That far away and not running... The tow bill on that could've ended up costing you as much as it sold for anyway. Like Neanderpaul says, time to save up!

Comment

Working...
                              X