X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmdjamp View Post
    how can i get those?
    Originally posted by htchbck View Post
    X2! Thats what Chuck needs, he wants Amber out of his life FOREVER!
    The website Alibaba.com. Do a search for Kia Pride tail lights and you'll see this! <-Click. The particular provider requests that you buy a minimum of 10 sets, so we might put together a group buy, or find a provider that allows you to buy one pair at a time. The overall price isn't incredibly high.
    In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
    There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Originally posted by DriverOne View Post

Excellent wheel choice. The silver is subtle, the curvature of the spokes matches the lines of the car, as well as hide the lip to give a deeper appearance than it'd normally have. The lugs are hidden, and the center cap isn't largely obtrusive. Very, very nice. Your stance is perfect, and the tires are a great size. I love the Panda style as well.

I would like to make a suggestion... Early model smoothies on the tail lights. Maybe even a set of these...

I agree the taillights are definitely something i need to do, as for the wheels i am seriously thinkin about gloss black on the wheels, im rollin around this way for a bit to get opinions, love the look now but think the black would really make a big good difference
      ***Micah***

"It's like a big lego to me"
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3065537

Comment

The website Alibaba.com. Do a search for Kia Pride tail lights and you'll see this! <-Click. The particular provider requests that you buy a minimum of 10 sets, so we might put together a group buy, or find a provider that allows you to buy one pair at a time. The overall price isn't incredibly high.

I'd be interested in a bulk order....
        ***Micah***

Comment

Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
          I agree, except I like the blacked out lips too. The cars color scheme flowed better with the black. But, that's only a couple cans of rust oleum away! The new wheels would be perfect if they were glossy black or white (ive got a thing for white wheels). They do fit the car great though.
          When you and Rudy get together let me know ahead of time, I may swing out. I'm jonesin for some Sun Diego.

Im down for a cruise'n'meet......
          ***Micah***

Comment

Sweet.
            you have 1 vote for gloss black.
            I'm also interested in a group buy, for 2 sets.
            Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

I would be in for a group buy, depending on the price.

Sent from my Warm2.3 3vo.
              BP, Aspire brakes, stock trans.

Comment

Originally posted by The wrench View Post
                I agree the taillights are definitely something i need to do, as for the wheels i am seriously thinkin about gloss black on the wheels, im rollin around this way for a bit to get opinions, love the look now but think the black would really make a big good difference
                Before you commit to black, I'd ask the Photoshop gurus to make your wheels black in that big pic and see what it'd look like.
                Originally posted by The wrench View Post
                I'd be interested in a bulk order....
                I've contacted them, and I'm waiting to see what they say. I should have some info back in a few days. I'll post a new thread instead of hacking yours with it.
                In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
                There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Before you commit to black, I'd ask the Photoshop gurus to make your wheels black in that big pic and see what it'd look like.

I've contacted them, and I'm waiting to see what they say. I should have some info back in a few days. I'll post a new thread instead of hacking yours with it.
                  ha Ha cool thanks
                  ***Micah***

Comment

Working...
                  X