Time to get serious about the SBOX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to get serious about the SBOX

Alright I've been messing around with my 92 festiva for a year now. It's been kinda a hobby working on it when I get a chance. I found out my union is going on strike next monday and my wife is due with our 3rd kid in 4 weeks. My beloved diesel Jeep Liberty is going up for sale and the festiva is going to have to be a reliable dd for me. Shes got all new front end bits and brakes but a massive oil leak. I'm going to redo the crankseal again and change oil pan gasket, really hoping to get this thing dependable seeing as I don't have the cash to spend on anything else right now. This forum has been super helpful and I will listen to any advice given. Sorry to ramble just had to vent a little

3 kids in 4 weeks? Man you guys must be busy!

Haha just playin, I have...a few...kids myself, 2 isn't bad, 3, you got your hands full! Good luck tho, hope you get the Festy goin!
    2008 Kia Rio- new beater
    1987 F-150- revived and CLEAN!!!
    1987 Suzuki Dual Sport- fun beater bike
    1993 Festiva- Fiona, DD
    1997 Aspire- Peaspire, Refurb'd, sold
    1997 Aspire- Babyspire, DD
    1994 Aspire - Project Kiazord
    1994 Aspire- Crustyspire, RIP

"If it moves, grease it, if it don't, paint it, and if it ain't broke don't fix it!"

Comment

3rd kid in 19 months, yes they all have the same mom

Comment

Crankworm. I totally understand. I've got 4 kids myself. And depend on my festiva to get me to work. And don't have alot of extra money. It's OK to vent.

89 Festiva. carby. needs repairs!!
        First time owner
        89 L carb'd - white / still needs work
        Bought for mpg and only paid $250

Comment

Working...
        X