Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anybody in Concord NC area wanna make $ and help a festy owner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody in Concord NC area wanna make $ and help a festy owner?

I have a guy who has a gas tank for me from a 92 festy. I need it to do a carby/FI swap. if anyone here would pull it for me I'd pay you for it and if you plan on going to the meet in anderson in april I'd pick it up from you. he wants $50 for the tank if I pull it. thing is I'm 2+ hours away.

I'd send him the $50 via money order and pay you for your labor when I pick up the tank. that way if I pay for the tank up front you know I'm going to get it from you. AND you'll have a good source for parts yourself. he has a 89 and a 92 festy he's selling parts off of.

email me directly for quickest results. gichaeljor@charter.net
    Last edited by loknlode; 03-19-2012, 01:46 PM.
    admit nothing - deny everything - make accusations

When does it need to be pulled and who is the guy? Is it Charlie by chance?
    "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

I think so but I've found this;

I'll probably go with the new one for $104 delivered. he wants 50 for a 21 yo tank and I gotta pull it. if I give someone 30ish to pull it for me ....well heck I don't mind kicking in 25 more to have new.

even if I went to pull it myself I'd rather spend 75 more not to waste a whole day not to mention the $30-40 for gas and eats to go get it.

shoulda checked ebay first but I would have never thought you could get a new tank delivered for $104
      Last edited by loknlode; 03-19-2012, 08:12 PM.
      admit nothing - deny everything - make accusations

Comment

Cool deal
        "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

Working...
        X