wouldn't this be nice to camp & haul a festy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wouldn't this be nice to camp & haul a festy

I like this rig. I think I'll go look at it tomorrow and get some specs such as weight capacity and length/width of open area. I'd love to pull this with the F250 with a festy on it. or take it out for a week or 2 empty and bring a festy back with me.
    admit nothing - deny everything - make accusations

That is a pretty sweet trailer there. You could go on festiva pick up trips far away with that thing.
    93 Festiva L White B6T
    99 Dodge Ram STL Green Cummins. AKA the Jolly Green Giant
    89 Festiva Blue
    91 Green “Mad Maxine” Festiva B6T
    93 Festiva GL Black BP automatic
    93 Festiva GL Green stock

Comment

My dad used to have an one of those old Airstream camper trailers. It was the longest one I've ever seen, just shy of 40' long. He converted the last 10' into a garage and made it so the very back was hinged at the bottom and would fold down like a ramp. He could then drive his '79 Fiesta up into the camper and close it back up. When complete you couldn't even tell it....just looked like a normal camper trailer. He also equipped it with a full set of tools, welder, torch, drillpress, air compressor, generator, etc.. There were no repairs he couldn't do in the parking lot of a truck stop.
      Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
      04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
      62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
      Not enough time or money for any of them

Comment

That's impressive sir !!!^^^
        -M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

Working...
        X