public apology to PU241

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• public apology to PU241

Sorry for leaving you hangin at the Pilot station the other day for well over an hour. Mix-up caused by my Verizon phone not getting your message. I feel like crap and will not let that happen again. Next time we meet will be "I'm on my way if you are on your way".

Hopefully no hard feelings.
    -Bryant

Father John forgives all transgressions, with a suitably large donation to the church of course. Preferably in the form of pizza and beer.

Next time give him the meet time in Zulu time, so there will be no mixups.
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Gomez, this is bothering you way more than it did me.
      Seriously, it was not a big deal.
      I refuel the reactor, released some waste, and was entertained by people attempting to park their trailers.
      Then grabbed a bit to eat after we talked.
      No problem at all. Nothing to forgive!
      As I said a friend of mine has the same problem with Verizon.
      Hope to see you at the Spring Ohiostiva meet.

BTW, tell everyone how your doing on weight loss and running program!
      '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
      '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
      '92 Aqua parts Car
      '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
      '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
      Your holy ghost will not save you.
      Your God plutonium will not save you.
      In fact...
      ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

Originally posted by Pu241 View Post
        I refueled the reactor, released some waste, and was entertained by people attempting to park their trailers.
        TMI award of the day!
        90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
        09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Sum buddy rep this guy (PU241) for being awesome! I can't rep him right now.

Comment

Wait, WHAT?! Christ is in support of Zulu minstries?! Now what do we do?!
            In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
            There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Originally posted by DriverOne View Post
              Wait, WHAT?! Christ is in support of Zulu minstries?! Now what do we do?!
              Christ is confused... that makes Christ angry. You wouldn't like Christ when he's angry. O_O

Comment

I've had some dealings with Pu , & he is a pretty decent guy.
                If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

Originally posted by Christ View Post
                  Christ is confused... that makes Christ angry. You wouldn't like Christ when he's angry. O_O
                  To calm your anger, remember that when you were first introduced, people assumed your name was pronounced "cry-st" and not "Krist", and to play off of that I made it seem as if the Lord was pro-Zulu. It's a long standing joke, and I'm sorry if I confused you by saying that.

Hulk smash.
                  In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
                  There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Verizon has had those issues for some time, so I switched to ATT and ... SAME FRIGGIN THING, thats why I use interpersonal contact by talking on the phone (especially for those situations), trust me folks I know its old fashion but it works
                    He said a bad word :nono:

1990 Festiva
                    1987 F-250 diesel-powered
                    1984 Ironhead Chopper
                    1999 Ducati Monster

Comment

iPhone IMessage send and receive messages to other iMessage users and it tells you if it was delivered and when it was read. Just FYI all iPhones have it.
                      1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

Originally posted by DriverOne View Post
                        To calm your anger, remember that when you were first introduced, people assumed your name was pronounced "cry-st" and not "Krist", and to play off of that I made it seem as if the Lord was pro-Zulu. It's a long standing joke, and I'm sorry if I confused you by saying that.

Hulk smash.
                        You should go to the bar with me... Everyone introduces me as CHRIST, diluted by the standard newcomer jokes, walking on water, hands hurt, hows your hairline, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Flyin4stroke View Post
                          iPhone IMessage send and receive messages to other iMessage users and it tells you if it was delivered and when it was read. Just FYI all iPhones have it.
                          Too bad all I phones are the root of all evil.....Android FTW!
                          Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
                          Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
                          "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

Technology... Bah! The hollow log is still the bomb, thats all we used( and smoke) in my day.
                            If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

Iphone FTW

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                              1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                              2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Working...
                              X