No announcement yet.

I'm back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I only dropped 7 places in total post count. We sure have some diehards here.
    It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

Originally posted by muscle_Car1 View Post
      And I only dropped 7 places in total post count. We sure have some diehards here.
      :lol: yes we do

As for some new stuff around here, for me at least, i've been trying to push for what engine swaps can be done, i swapped a KJ (Millenia S, 2.3 SC V6) w/5 speed into a 02' protege 5 using a KL tranny (like what i have in my festiva) so if it could fit, someone could swap one into a festiva, umm I have a turbo sitting in the engine bay beside my KL, but no test drives yet but it's getting close, i'm also working on converting a 13B to FWD for a possible future festiva engine swap, i have my eye very closely on an awd donor car, could be another future swap, although nerd racing and daniel_cougar are both converting their festiva's to awd

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
      1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
      2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Yeah you just got the v6 festy running when I was on the way out.
        It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

Ya that sounds about right..... managed a 14.1 @ 100mph with it N/A and no traction at all (2.3 60' times) lol

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Sheesh what a 60' time.

Alittle less right foot maybe?

Comment

Ah, the track I go to isn't exactly known for getting prepped properly, which doesn't help at all lol

Comment

Welcome back Kemp. Things get better. I've done that thing twice, and each time has been better for me!!!
                Chuck
                Life's a beach, then you marry one---- Shakespeare
                If money will fix it, it's not broken
                91 GL -Ol' Rusty
                93 GL - Lil Red
                91 L - Tweetystiva
                http://www.fuelly.com/car/ford/festi...tfordcat/54176
                http://www.fuelly.com/car/ford/festi...tfordcat/54596

Comment

Working...
                X