Longest road trip in your festy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Longest road trip in your festy

How far is the farthest trip you have taken in your festy ok put up only real trips estimates are fine within reason

Just over 10000km (6200 miles) ... 14 days, 5 people. Did that last fall when we went to FMV!

Sent from my LG-P500h using Tapatalk 2
    Ian
    Calgary AB, Canada
    93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
    59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

Wow thats great from where to where ?

Comment

Went from Calgary AB as far east as Virginia Beach and home again through Raleigh NC. If you want to read more about our trip check out our blog; www.econoboxcafe.com. There's a link to day one of the trip on the blog's home page.

Sent from my LG-P500h using Tapatalk 2
        Ian
        Calgary AB, Canada
        93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
        59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

No longer than an hour. It's a bit exhausting road tripping mine, no interior makes it really loud, and no cruise
          Buck.
          -1993 Ford Festiva GL, ~200k, B6, Aspire rear, Rio front, 5-speed. '87 Prelude alloys. Happy to be back on the route!!!
          -1999 Toyota Sienna XLE, 346,000
          -1996 Chevrolet K1500 Z71, 350 V8, 198k, hauler

Comment

In the festiva my longest road trip was 3461 miles. Hardly worth mentioning compared to Ian's voyage. However, I have counted up 3 other trips over 2000 miles each and 1 more almost that much. So my five longest trips total 13,475 miles. That's 2 trips to Canada, 2 trips to Nashville, and 1 giant figure 8 trip through Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Nebraska, and back home to Wyoming.

Comment

only from north east maine to mid NH..... only a 3 and a half hour drive dont remember how many miles it is...
              ReD 91 L FIRSTiva

92 silver 5spd with some boost! Kratos

Comment

My longest trip so far was the day I bought the car!
                Trip totaled over 4,000 miles from California to Indiana.
                -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
                The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
                -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

120 miles, but I just got it last week.

Comment

85-90 miles to and from pendelton sc (from travelers rest)

but how about 200 miles delivering pizzas on a good friday night (all inside the city limits mostly)

that ought to be worth 2000 miles on the highway, lol
                    admit nothing - deny everything - make accusations

Comment

about 2,000 mile round trip from Richmond, MN to the park in PA for Ohiostiva (I don't remember the name of the town it was in) This was in my old white one.
                      -Josh R

Comment

6,361 miles round trip from greenville sc, to the dakota's , yellowstone np, reno nv, death valley, las vegas, los angeles and northern california, plus a few places on the way back.This was back in 2007.
                        1960 willys pickup
                        1967 jeep cj5

1988 festiva
                        1989 festiva
                        1990 festiva for parts
                        1991 s-10

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" —Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Comment

1900 km with kia pride .4 people 19 hours

Comment

^ like to see what a point four person looks like, war injury? lol:p
                            admit nothing - deny everything - make accusations

Comment

Just over 5000 miles when I went to FMV, that includes the driving around that I did and getting lost twice. The trip took 8 and a half days total ( including the 2 days at FMV) and was done completely alone in a gutted festiva with no radio! I'd do it again in a heartbeat!
                              Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Working...
                              X