How to get in touch with Festiva Motorsports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get in touch with Festiva Motorsports

I have been trying to contact someone at Festiva Motorsports for a few days now and can not get a response. Is there another way other than calling the 410-381-4660 number? I need to order some parts for my 89 Festy.

Dean
    Alaska
    akhuntr@aol.com

Its only a part time gig for Roger (the owner) so he's not necessarily there everyday. If you leave him a message though with your number he'll usually call back in the next day or two. He's pretty quick about shipping parts (at least the times I've dealt with him) but the main thing is either catching him on a day he's there or just waiting for him to call you back. As far as I know though there is no other way to contact him.
    No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

I've heard the opposite that he never returns phone calls or emails

There was only ever one time where I dealt with FMS and it was a fast and smooth transaction, I had no issues at all

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
      1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
      2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

I've never gotten him when I called, but he's always called back within 24hrs during the week. Never tried email though.
        No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Thank you for responding. I'm new to the forum and this was the first time using it. I have a 89 Festy, and I'm wanting to upgrade the bumpers and exhaust system. I also need carpet. Believe it or not the seats are in perfect shape. Does anyone know where you can get new door panels?

Comment

I am pretty sure they don't do body kits anymore or they take forever. you would be better off dealing with ernst on here for those.
            89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
            94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
            2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
            1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Junspeed does custom door panels
              ReD 91 L FIRSTiva

92 silver 5spd with some boost! Kratos

Comment

Seat covers

Ernst Body Kits

Door Panel Skins by Junspeed

Junspeed other parts
                -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
                The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
                -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

Working...
                X