What do you guys think? Advice needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Safety Guy View Post
    I saw that one as well. It's def really nice and everything but it's a little more than I want to pay. The 1200 pricetag kinda kept me from going after it. I wouldn't want to lowball him all the way down to like 650 haha
    my old car: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3352777

Comment

ok my advice.. id go with last one.. of the 3.. offer 650. he will say no.. then say on i understand that,, but what is the least you will take. he will drop around 50 bucks.. then try to settle for around 700-725 max.. i recently got lucky on findng one.. so thye are out there.. just gotta be at the right p[lace at right time.
      1993 B6T swapped Festiva- Reich raceing ECU, Cork Sport down pipe, MBC for now, Capri Tranny. sold

1993 BBF 466cid mustang notch 7.7 ltre
      festiva turbo b18 project
      2001 BMW 325i
      1996 ford F-150 sold

Comment

I don't remember if there was a number, but call if they left one. Email'd lowballs get no response, whereas a call forces them to say something back, so than you can negotiate.
        1990 White L-Plus 5-speed rust-machine
        Scrapped

1991 Blue L 5-speed
        daily driver, intermittent project

1993 rustless wonder
        A shell, awaiting suspension, brakes, and B6T

Comment

Originally posted by Basement_Modder View Post
          I don't remember if there was a number, but call if they left one. Email'd lowballs get no response, whereas a call forces them to say something back, so than you can negotiate.
          That is very true. Thanks for the advice.
          Any super cheap ones in Michigan that would be worth the drive up?
          my old car: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3352777

Comment

Working...
          X