only one swoopy mirror

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• only one swoopy mirror

well on my 89 i never really paid any attention to mirror because you can turn and see everything i didnt notice till i removed it for paint its a swoopy but the door panels were chaned so there isnt the switches to use it what should i do?
    89 festiva all of a mighty 1.3 Tha Black Bullet and good ole casper got casper when I was 15 and loved em ever since

set it into a position where you can see beside you properly and leave it alone, no need for the switches, just gently push the glass.
    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

is there a way to wire it up on a set of switches?
      89 festiva all of a mighty 1.3 Tha Black Bullet and good ole casper got casper when I was 15 and loved em ever since

Comment

yeah, it's not difficult if you have a defrost car, they come with the needed harness plugs ready to use.

but really, how often do you change the position of your mirrors!?
        Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
        94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Get a switch from another festiva, they go in the dash, not in the doors. They pop up for sale on here a lot, or you can get one from most any early 90's MPV or '88-'92 MX6/626 as well.
          No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

alrighty and yes i also have the rear defroster

Comment

Just go to any junk yard and pull an RX-7 mirror switch.

Comment

Working...
              X