No announcement yet.

I have joined the club.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mad carnage. I hope this one looks like that when I open it up.
    91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
    14 C7 Z51

Comment

I done a good one too several years ago:

Next time I'm running a FWD g-type I'm going to cut oil grooves in the carrier shaft so the spiders get lube
      1991 Mercury Capri XR2 "GTXR2" BPT Swapped AWD Conversion

Rocketchips!
      High Flow B3/B6/BP VAF Adapters for sale!
      Bolt-on Weber Carb Adapters!

Comment

It came from the grassy knoll.

Comment

Not all the same trajectory, there could have been a second origin!!
          Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

Originally posted by MEXTIVA View Post
            my car is N/A.......
            Says you have a 2009 Nissan Versa. How do you like it? Do you have the CVT. I've got a CVT, built by Jatco, owned by Nissan in my Dodge Caliber. Love, love, love it. It would be exemplary traveling south from Pendleton, Or. on the long, meandering, slow Highway 395.

Do you know how much different the 2013 Nissan Versa hatchback will be from the redesigned 2012 Versa sedan?

Comment

Originally posted by litesong View Post
              Says you have a 2009 Nissan Versa. How do you like it? Do you have the CVT. I've got a CVT, built by Jatco, owned by Nissan in my Dodge Caliber. Love, love, love it. It would be exemplary traveling south from Pendleton, Or. on the long, meandering, slow Highway 395.

Do you know how much different the 2013 Nissan Versa hatchback will be from the redesigned 2012 Versa sedan?
              I like the car,there is lots of room,the engine and transmission are doing good at 70k,just oil changes.I dont know if I have a cvt or not.its the base model with a 1.8 engine/auto.I use this as a dd.
              the only bad thing the car has is it clunk's when turning,its a factory things.lots of them are doing this.
              I don't know anything about the new versa.....oh and I don't like the mpg on mine too much.it should be around 26 range....my brothers 6 spd maxima does better than my versa.
              06 vw Bora
              09 Nissan Versa
              fastest B6T is back!!!
              http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/785928

Comment

Just broke #2 at the street races....standing here with mental waiting for a tow strap....bummer
                -Greg
                Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
                BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                Redneck Engineer
                FOTY - '09
                5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

Originally posted by eurotiva View Post
                  Just broke #2 at the street races....standing here with mental waiting for a tow strap....bummer
                  Bummer That tranny had enough of those slicks. "street races" you say?
                  91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
                  14 C7 Z51

Comment

[QUOTE=litesong;514289]Says you have a 2009 Nissan Versa. How do you like it? Do you have the CVT. I've got a CVT, built by Jatco, owned by Nissan in my Dodge Caliber. Love, love, love it. It would be exemplary traveling south from Pendleton, Or. on the long, meandering, slow Highway 395.

The interstates are okay but in a ,
                    month the snow will be off all the single lane paved roads...Those are
                    the gateway to really cool country.
                    Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

Originally posted by Grey Vw View Post
                      Bummer That tranny had enough of those slicks. "street races" you say?
                      Yeah local meet every Thursday. Got called out by a bike. So we crossed into mexico and I beat him twice. It was a newer ninja 650r. Third time he wanted to go from a dig. Going into second I sent my trans to gseries heaven. RIP #2...lol

This trans had 3 bpts bolted to it and has seen 24k of major abuse.

Oh well 2 down 3 to go...
                      -Greg
                      Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
                      BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                      Redneck Engineer
                      FOTY - '09
                      5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

litesong wrote:
                        It would be exemplary traveling south from Pendleton, Or. on the long, meandering, slow Highway 395.
                        //////////////
                        Movin wrote:
                        The interstates are okay but in a ,
                        month the snow will be off all the single lane paved roads...Those are
                        the gateway to really cool country.
                        ///////////////
                        litesong wrote:
                        Love eastern Oregon. Thought it would be something like eastern Washington, but it is completely different. Plus the many parts of eastern Oregon are different from all the other parts. Did a lot of astronomy at the Oregon Star Party northeast of Prineville in the Ochoco mountains. One year I went & after being there 1 hour, a massive long enduring thunderstorm broke out. Over 16 hours, there must have been 10,000 bolts of lightning. Many times there were multiple bolts of lightning simultaneously. With my astronomy binoculars, once I say 3 lightning bolts simultaneously in the narrow field of view thru the binoculars. People reported from Prineville that the storm had gone stationary over our mountain & the down strikes were illuminating the mountains. Many bolts of lightning struck within a quarter mile of me. The next day after the storm, we surveyed the perimeter around all the telescopes. Probably 20 blackened lightning struck trees were counted. Several struck trees were within 200 yards of my spot & one was within 100 yards.
                        Last edited by litesong; 05-15-2012, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X