Formula D at Road Atlanta!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formula D at Road Atlanta!

Yours truly, the Mad Scientist, and the Velvet Maiden (my sister) spent a good two days getting sunburned and coated with tire dust as the powerhouses of parallel parking showed off what they had! A few pics here, and I'll give you the link to the rest below.

Here are the rest! Enjoy!
    In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
    There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

The automotive equivalent to figure skating. Very nice! If only toyo would make a tire with a better flavor, maybe chocolate?
    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

strawberry for the red smoke ones!!
      Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
      94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Haha! For now looks like we get Black & Mild.

AD, I like the thought of some Toyo Tootsies

FB, Drifter Sweets?
        In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
        There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Working...
        X