G8 Coming to Sleepy Frederick Co MD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G8 Coming to Sleepy Frederick Co MD

Home of Camp David. Apparently a big deal. Neighborhood schools are closed. Businesses in Frederick on guard for possible unrest from same old shaggy anarchists. Will drive multi-colored, dead-cylinder Festiva that day in case I run into situation.

Originally posted by georgeb View Post
    Home of Camp David. Apparently a big deal. Neighborhood schools are closed. Businesses in Frederick on guard for possible unrest from same old shaggy anarchists. Will drive multi-colored, dead-cylinder Festiva that day in case I run into situation.
    With the remote-controlled roof-mounted machine gun option, I assume?
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Gonna wish I had a roll bar.

Comment

You have shaggy old anarchists, we got young, rich prepared anarchists from Portland to the Cascades. They showed up on May day and wrecked downtown, giving the peaceful may day protestors a bad name. The anarchists had their own riot shields and weapons. Made out of Corrugate steel or cut up traffic barrels. Fully masked they stormed downtown. Smashed up legitimate local businesses and the Nike store, that one deserved it.
        Owner of:
        1991 Red Festiva L, 5 speed (Swagger Wagon)
        In progress:
        BP+G25MR swap, Kia rio axles hopefully.

Comment

I have to host an open mic on the 17th in Frederick. Might end up with a disproportional amount of drummers!

Comment

Originally posted by georgeb View Post
            I have to host an open mic on the 17th in Frederick. Might end up with a disproportional amount of drummers!
            ....wearing winter hats in the summer.
            90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
            09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

I describe myself as a political anarchist, someone who believes in the right to determine one's own course of action, as long as it does not infringe on the rights of others.

Those G8 anarchists are doing everyone an injustice. They're like...gives us freedom, and look what we'll do. They're the ones that will cause a government clamp down.
              '88 Festiva L, stock carby engine (with exhaust upgrade), 4 speed tranny. Aspire Struts and Springs, Capri 14" wheels, interior gutted, battery in back

'92 Geo Metro XFi

'87 Suzuki Samurai

'85 F150, modded 300cid

Comment

Not much excitement. Only a couple hundred mostly peaceful demonstrators. They were easily taken out by a few drone-launched cruise missiles.

Comment

Working...
                X