Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

most beautiful piece of cardboard I ever saw....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• most beautiful piece of cardboard I ever saw....

close to doing another oil change and I wanted to see if I had any fluid leaks and since my drive is gravel I didn't know if it leaked anything or not. drove it about 80 miles around town friday night delivering and parked it about 10:30 and slid a big piece of cardboard under it.

(89 carby with 109k)

I took it out sat. about 1:30 and after 13+ hours this is what I found - not a drop!!
    Last edited by loknlode; 05-20-2012, 01:25 AM.
    admit nothing - deny everything - make accusations

opps

Comment

That is a GOOD FEELING!! I remember when I finally got mine leak free. What a relief. It was leaking a quart every 1000 miles or more when I got it.
      Buck.
      -1993 Ford Festiva GL, ~200k, B6, Aspire rear, Rio front, 5-speed. '87 Prelude alloys. Happy to be back on the route!!!
      -1999 Toyota Sienna XLE, 346,000
      -1996 Chevrolet K1500 Z71, 350 V8, 198k, hauler

Comment

Isn't that motor about to get yanked anyway? Or is that the twin thats for sale?
        No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Originally posted by htchbck View Post
          Isn't that motor about to get yanked anyway? Or is that the twin thats for sale?
          still confused I see - lol, thats the dd I brought to the meet. (it is/was for sale)I have a twin I bought a while back that has the bad tranny and high reving motor that smoked on start up. thats the one I'm bringin to ya.

they are both white 89 L's. think I'll name the one you're doing white lightning and the other one white boy. yeah, I'll name it "white powah" !
          Last edited by loknlode; 05-20-2012, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X