X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like fun Max but what the heck only one pic??? Lol
    -M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

Yeah phones being geh. I have my dslr with and havr hundreds of pics already so ill be posting soon
      Ford Fester

Comment

^Just posted on your fb pic....I thought that was Charlie's car!!
        "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

Max, it was great to see you and April and big Bruno, thanks for coming out to the track!

I took both Max and his wife, April, out for a session each. April went first and got to experience my second fastest lap of the day. On Max's ride I wore my tires to the cords and he got to experience formula D Festiva style! Lol. He helped me mount some new R888s before he, April and their huge dog piled into JR. and headed North. Good times!

1000 posts!
          Last edited by Advancedynamix; 05-28-2012, 08:28 AM.
          Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Sounds like fun!

Karl
            '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
            '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
            '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
            '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
            '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Thats a perfect 1000 post. We had an amazing time and thanks for routing us the perfect road to the gc. Were headed home from denver this morning. Yesterday we averaged 42 mpg in a b8 festiva! Im thinking the southern wind helped but still we climbed a dozen 9000 mountain passes as we went through the heart of the rockies.
              Ford Fester

Comment

So how many miles is/was the trip altogether!?!? I can't wait to see some pics!
                2008 Kia Rio- new beater
                1987 F-150- revived and CLEAN!!!
                1987 Suzuki Dual Sport- fun beater bike
                1993 Festiva- Fiona, DD
                1997 Aspire- Peaspire, Refurb'd, sold
                1997 Aspire- Babyspire, DD
                1994 Aspire - Project Kiazord
                1994 Aspire- Crustyspire, RIP

"If it moves, grease it, if it don't, paint it, and if it ain't broke don't fix it!"

Comment

3300 miles in 4.5 days.
                  Ford Fester

Comment

BOOM

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
                    Ford Fester

Comment

You really got some great shots of tweak! And proof that a Festiva is faster than a 427 cobra on the racetrack. April was in the car when we blew by that snake. Lol. Glad you guys enjoyed the drive. Highway 89a really is a great way to see that Arizona is more than just cactus and tumbleweed. Ya'll come back soon! Winter months are more pleasant.
                      Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

I just think it'd be awesome to race against you on a track Charlie!! Ah maybe one day

Great pics fester!!

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                        1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                        2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
                          I just think it'd be awesome to race against you on a track Charlie!! Ah maybe one day

Great pics fester!!
                          I think that would be a lot of fun! I'd like to see lots more festivas and aspires on the track. I could organize a festiva event out here if enough people could come. I'd like to see at least twenty festivas (not counting mine) at the event, not all would have to race, stock festivas are more than welcome. We could do it in the winter to provide some people a break from the cold. Just thinking out loud. Sorry for thread jacking.

Comment

Love this one!

Comment

Working...
                            X