festiva sitetings in south florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• festiva sitetings in south florida

i went back to south Florida for 5 days Miami,ft.lauderdale,palm beach and did not see one festiva on the road in all of that time but a saw one aspire the whole time. wonder if many was sold in that state ? or they in storage or were wrecked?

i live in CT and i hardly ever see festivas around here. I see one every now and then but its pretty rare so i make sure to wave 8)
    Ian Carr
    88' flat black festy, has an e-brake that works!
    99' S70 T5M- faster DD
    86' 951- almost ready for track season

My old b6t- wish i still had it
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2241793

Every car I have owned has had a turbo in it, until I bought this latest festiva.. I plan to fix that though.

Comment

I am going to the Univ. of Miami (I live in Coral Gables) and my masters thesis professor has a 88 Festiva. Every now and then i'll see one on the road or parked in a parking lot when i'm driving around but not too often. They do seem to be pretty rare down here from what i've seen.

Comment

like two years ago there was like an army of festivas, when i went back for spring break this year i saw two
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2065064/1
        Paulbarrera12.com
        Festiva Visualizer Project

Comment

I'd assume many are lost in the hurricanes.

BP Festiva http://www.cardomain.com/ride/723319 - SOLD
          BPT Festiva www.cardomain.com/ride/2260009 - SOLD
          BPT GTX www.cardomain.com/ride/2436495 - SOLD
          New GTX - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3294846/ - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by mattswabb

Hahaha, that's possible the way we have been getting hit here the last few years. :laughing3:

Comment

I see no less than 5 Festivas a day.

And these are not all the same ones, by the way.
              White '89L auto - Sold!
              Silver '06 Rav4, 95k!

Comment

so i guess all the festiva's that were in south flordia blew up north?
                http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2065064/1
                Paulbarrera12.com
                Festiva Visualizer Project

Comment

I see a few on most days in North Florida. Two in my immediate vicinity ( white and maroon ); hmm wonder if they visit this site.
                  Rich Norman
                  5 Festivas:
                  1992 L - Daily Driver
                  1993 GL-Off-Road Buggy Subaru EJ20DET
                  1988 L - Big Block Ford Pro-Street
                  1992 L - Corvette LS7 drivetrain
                  1991 L - Parts Car

Comment

I see many Festivas in Dayton , Ohio. Probably 4 times more Festivas than Aspires.Most of them are beaters but now and then I do see a cherry Festiva. What you don't see are Festivas for sale very often. I did let a good one get away last fall though. It was a clean red one and before I could think "hmm, I should probably buy that car" it was sold just like that!

Steve
                    Dayton,Ohio

Comment

i live in west palm and their are a few festivas here i see now and then but none are modified accept for my two..im surprised you didn't see me, i drive all over florida fixing business equipment for sharp electronics and im mostly in ft. lauderdale - miami and west palm..sometimes st. lucie ,ft. peirce area.. :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by 97S281_27
                        Originally posted by mattswabb

Hahaha, that's possible the way we have been getting hit here the last few years. :laughing3:
                        you know, its funny hurricanes don't mess up cars as much as you would think.. its houses hurricanes really seem to be attracted to.. strange but true.. :x none of my cars have ever been touched by any storms,weird!

Comment

I see a Festiva or two every few days here in Columbus, OH. When I see them parked, I try to remember where they "live" or "work." For example, there is a yellow one in Grandview, whose owner probably works just east of campus, because I saw it at a school when I went to a crime prevention meeting once.

There are two red ones near where one of my friends lives, both in the same yard. They are being worked on and I stopped once to talk to a guy working on them. He wasn't the owner, though.

There's a blue one parked in tall grass on the east side. More than a bit 'o rust.

I usually wave when I see one driving by! They often wave back.

Karl
                          '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                          '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                          '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                          '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                          '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

I wish I would see more festys down here in SFLA, I want to buy one!
                            My Mods/Pics
                            MY VIDEO

Comment

festiva sightings

could it be that the ones without airconditioning would not sell down there?
                              i was on the turnpike last week sitting in bumper to bumper traffic and thinking how could someone do without airconditioning here and this was in miami dade county.

Comment

Working...
                              X