What car should I sell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What car should I sell

I have 3 cars, A 95 aspire 4dr with 5spd and rear wiper defrost and I have totally customized the car with stereo neon lights & stuff. The interior is beautiful and the body is totally rust free and was oilguarded regularily. It has a slightly noticable dent on the left rear quarter but thats it. It has 120 000 KM and runs like a champ & needs nothing for safety.

My other car is a 96 aspire 2dr 5spd. rear defrost but no wiper. The body is totally mint, not a scratch or rust spot, the car was never oil guarded, It need s rear brakes/ flex lines for safety & I just put a new clutch, wires, plugs, cap,rotor. It has 175000KM and had one owner who drove mostly highway. The tranny & suspension seems nicer than the one with 120 000KM.

Im afraid of having problems e testing the 96 because of its obd2 status but the car doesn't throw codes or smoke. It actually seems to run nicer than the 4dr. What im really getting at is should I keep the car with less K's or sell it . Ive been offered $ 2000 for my 4dr which I only paid $400 dollars for and have less than 200 in parts into it.

Im temped to keep the 2 door because of its clean body but I like the conveniece of my 4 door. I also think the 4dr aspires look better than the 2dr's. Any feed back from you guys would be appreciated. Sorry for the long post I Just am very indecisive.
    1996 Aspire, 2DR 5SPD 185 60 14, Aluminum rims, Mild Stereo system, some neon tubes, 185 000 km not a speck of rust runs like a champ
    B8-ME Swap COMPLETED.

My other car

Oh yeah I also have an 89 festie L auto with 164 000 km, Im currently in the process of doing body work and then a b8-me swap. my b8 only has 20 000 KM on it (no thats not a misprint). the cool thing is all 3 of my cars are the same colour.
    1996 Aspire, 2DR 5SPD 185 60 14, Aluminum rims, Mild Stereo system, some neon tubes, 185 000 km not a speck of rust runs like a champ
    B8-ME Swap COMPLETED.

Comment

I'd sell the '96.

Regards,

Tim
      White '89L auto - Sold!
      Silver '06 Rav4, 95k!

Comment

how much could you get for the 96? good profit if you sold the 4 dr. id sell the 95' 4 dr. guess it depends how much you need the 4 door model. and only you would know that.
        "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." -Mohandas Gandhi

Comment

thank guys

Thank i think im going to sell the 4dr
          B8-ME Swap COMPLETED.

Comment

Working...
          X