Indy Miata Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indy Miata Club

So I was traveling from Marietta to Meigs Co. today via Route 7. Somewhere between Little Hocking and Torch Ohio, I passed a mass of Miatas heading south and turning on a random backroad, st rt 61 I think? There was easily 50+ Miatas, and I was on a schedule so I couldn't follow them to their destination I looked it up, and they're on a Marietta Madness 2012 tour. They're supposed to be at a hotel parking lot here in town between 8-10am in the morning, I'm thinking about showing up and crashing their party, maybe check out some Miata BP's/Turbo setups. Anybody here a part of their group, or even heard of them, supposedly they have meets with up to 150 cars?!
    2008 Kia Rio- new beater
    1987 F-150- revived and CLEAN!!!
    1987 Suzuki Dual Sport- fun beater bike
    1993 Festiva- Fiona, DD
    1997 Aspire- Peaspire, Refurb'd, sold
    1997 Aspire- Babyspire, DD
    1994 Aspire - Project Kiazord
    1994 Aspire- Crustyspire, RIP

"If it moves, grease it, if it don't, paint it, and if it ain't broke don't fix it!"

A couple of guys at my work are probably in that, they weren't at work today and they drive and auto-x/race their miatas.
    Hodginsa - Photography - Cars, people, everything.

Festy is For Sale...

Comment

Guy at work was talking about that. He has a LS1 swapped miata. Its sick!!! Id love to go!
      93 festy bp swap f series trans.

Comment

Yea, I totally forgot my fiancee made plans for me today ..She's got me up early enough on my day off, but I have to stay home and babysit a bunch of kids.. looks like I get to work on my own bp.
        2008 Kia Rio- new beater
        1987 F-150- revived and CLEAN!!!
        1987 Suzuki Dual Sport- fun beater bike
        1993 Festiva- Fiona, DD
        1997 Aspire- Peaspire, Refurb'd, sold
        1997 Aspire- Babyspire, DD
        1994 Aspire - Project Kiazord
        1994 Aspire- Crustyspire, RIP

"If it moves, grease it, if it don't, paint it, and if it ain't broke don't fix it!"

Comment

I see the stickers on a bunch of Miatas driving around town.
          Im not driving a Festiva because I'm poor. I drive a Festiva because i want to!

Dennis
          93 L Advancedynamics suspension mod, awaiting B6 swap
          91 GL B6 sohc, currently in the hands of DAE undergoing top secret work. Soon to be cable G, with stage 3 F1 Kevlar clutch... To be continued
          93 GL In progress BP/hydro G
          15 Mitsubishi Mirage daily
          88 Dakota tow pig

Comment

Working...
          X