part numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• part numbers

I was given two part numbers at the Ford parts department today. Can anyone confirm they are correct?

Festiva upper rad hose KM 1639
    Festiva lower rad hose KM 1640

check rockauto.com and see what they have listed for the radiator hoses. Do you have an autozone or o'reilly auto parts store there. You can at least look on the web sites for these two and see what they have.
    Thom-Lifes too short, don't blink
    93 Festiva (Little Red Truck)
    01 F-150 (Big Red Truck)

Comment

look like Motorcraft part #s
      Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
      Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

Can anyone verify if E8BZ-9276-A is the gasket only for the fuel tank sender?
        Carb or EFI? They have a lot of them at Green Sales Company, just no description.
        Last edited by bravekozak; 04-19-2013, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Bravekozak,

Regarding radiator hose part numbers, I went round and round last summer with NAPA and another parts house on the East Coast on this. Both were coming up with a completely goofy pre-formed hose for the upper hose. No problem with the lower. The problem was NOT resolved.

I regularly replace my radiator hoses as a precaution against unexpected leaks, and this is the first time I've had a problem just asking for "Festiva radiator hoses." I suspect something's messed up in some master database that all the parts houses reference.

I'm not where my paper file on the subject likely is, so can't provide particulars at this time.

This site needs a database where people can enter (or cause to be entered) info like "Radiator Hose Upper -- p/n xxxxx is NOT CORRECT."
          Last edited by AlaskaFestivaGuy; 04-19-2013, 10:19 PM.
          88L black, dailydriver
          88LX silver a/c, dailydriver
          4 88/89 disassembled
          91L green
          91GL aqua pwrsteer
          92GL red a/c reardmg
          3 93L blue, 2 dailydriver, 1 frontdmg
          1952 Cessna170B floatplane

Comment

Alaska, according to Russia, the upper hose is E8BZ-8260-A and the lower hose is E8BZ-8286-A
            I ordered a set of Kia Pride hoses from Four Green. I am waiting to see what I get. These old parts warehouse want seven an a half bucks just for a license plate lamp lens. I am scared to ask how nuch they want for a rad hose.
            Last edited by bravekozak; 04-20-2013, 05:16 AM.

Comment

Bravekozak,

Those numbers are nothing like the #s Napa/etc. gave me, which were something like 4- or 5-digit #s that are on the sticker that comes wrapped aroiund the hose with large (like 3/4" talls) digits. Over the years, I've probably purchased a dozen sets (upper + lower) from Napa.
              88L black, dailydriver
              88LX silver a/c, dailydriver
              4 88/89 disassembled
              91L green
              91GL aqua pwrsteer
              92GL red a/c reardmg
              3 93L blue, 2 dailydriver, 1 frontdmg
              1952 Cessna170B floatplane

Comment

the 2 Motorcraft numbers for the rad hoses are correct for any year MANUAL TRANS festiva. the Motorcraft numbers for any year AUTOMATIC TRANS festiva are KM1759 and KM1758 upper/lower. and yes, the tank gasket ONLY for any year EFI or FBC festiva is E8BZ9276A.

Comment

I have noticed that Ford speakers use 18808 for the base part number.
                  Front speakers have the suffix A, rear B, doors C.

A great place to look up the Ford base part numbers is in the Location Index of the Electrical & Vacuum Trouble-Shooting Manual.

I learned that the rear window defroster grid is 18397. Too bad there is nothing on Rear Counter.

What doe a tailgate R stand for? Racing?
                  Last edited by bravekozak; 04-25-2013, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Today's part number question is concerning combination switches.
                    The one on the bay is E7GZ-013K359-D and it is orange intermittent.
                    What are the E and F engineering levels of the combo switch? Different color? or cruising?

There were three different combos for Aspires and two for Festiva.
                    Last edited by bravekozak; 10-11-2013, 07:53 AM.

Comment

even though it will probably fit, the eBay auction part is really only for the late 80s tracer. the only 2 combo switch assemblies for the 88/89 festiva is E8BZ13K359A. this is the switch for the LX, presumably with intermittent feature. the other festy switch is E7GZ13K359C. fitted to all models except LX. the part number given in the auction is for the tracer w/o speed control. the tracer combo switch with speed control feature is E8GY13K559B. and the 90s switches being white lettered are a different number.

Comment

I checked on Rear Counter. They have no Bs, just a lot of Cs. I assume that is the standard Tracer combo switch.

Comment

Mazda 121 funtop spoiler part number 51-990.

This has to be rare! Mazda 121 headlamp cleaner.

I do not know if the 121 corners were completely clear or not.

Da grille 50-710K

I need 55-472, and I bet a lot of other members do too!

Cargo cover.

1987 Mazda 121.
                          Last edited by bravekozak; 10-19-2013, 06:18 PM.

Comment

This was what I was looking for. I wondered if there was any way to fit the 323DX wagon smoothies or third brake light on the Festiva. I don't think so.

323wagon.jpg
                            Last edited by bravekozak; 10-19-2013, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Well, just before I installed my lamp assembly E8BZ-13368-B, I decided to take a picture of the part. The old assembly had no continuity. The socket was completely rusted. The terminals were corroded. I think there was an orange lens that came with it, but I misplaced it. I will install it when I find it. It is very difficult to release the corroded terminals out of these black connectors. I tried, but gave up quickly. The bulb was included.
                              Last edited by bravekozak; 11-03-2013, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X