3 amigos or festivas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 amigos or festivas

So theres a local women selling 3 festivas as a bundle package. Not sure if any of them run but combined 1 will. How much should I look at offering im thinking 300
    ReD 91 L FIRSTiva

92 silver 5spd with some boost! Kratos

Offer her $300 and then if she says no wait a week or two. If she still has them, go back and offer her $300 again and see what she says. If someone else has already bought them for more than that, then they wanted them more than you did anyway lol. Just a thought though, but around here $300 is well below what a scrap guy would pay for 3 cars, even having the junk man pick them up himself it would be worth around $150 each. So keep that in mind!

Edit: just noticed this was in the for sale section, I think maybe this should be moved since you aren't selling or buying anything from a member here.
    No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Oh woops. I took scrap into consideration up here theyd maybe pau 75 a piece I belirve thats what ckiesman got.
      ReD 91 L FIRSTiva

Comment

Wow, I need to start coming up there to buy cars to scrap then! We're $15/100lb right now. That means down here if you hauled it yourself one complete festiva would be worth darn near $300! $75 each is less than $4/100lb!
        No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

A regular full size sedan goes for 150 give or take. Definitely going. To check them out tomarrow
          ReD 91 L FIRSTiva

Comment

Around here guys get excited about $8-$9/100lb. The big guys buying the scrap no doubt constantly make a killing here.
            Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
            91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

^^ wow i had them come out and get a 96 ford Taurus last summer and got $275 that's with them coming out! I believe that its like $230 a ton now.

IMO 300 for 3 cars is a good deal you could make your money back in parts from the 2 and fix one to drive.

also i just sold my catalytic converter just last week and got 93 bucks out of it so if they all had cats they would dang near pay for them selfs lol

Comment

That's what I'm hoping to get them for its above scrap value. I hear they've been there for sale about a year n she wants them gone
                ReD 91 L FIRSTiva

Comment

I hope you can get them below scrap value, keep the one ya like best and then make two other people happy.
                  I hate being Bi-Polar, it's awesome.

Comment

what ever became of this?
                    got any pics of the cars?
                    Fast....Women are fast
                    Quick...Nestle is quick

I Speak French....in German! lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X