No Festiva Yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Festiva Yet

Just thought I'd say hello, been scanning the forums like crazy the last three days while I was awaiting approval. I found a pretty decent looking '93 5speed for 1300 in a local classified and when I called on it last night it had already been sold. Not completely set on getting a Festiva, but it's one of my options.

Eaglefreek sent. I'm from the Eaglenest forum and also have a nice '83 Eagle Wagon Woody. I've been making arrangements the last two days to sell it though. Looking to get something a little more fuel efficient and then maybe later down the road pick up another Eagle again...one not so nice so I wouldn't feel bad about taking it offroad.

I live in Rolla, MO so if there are any MO Festy owners out there keep your eyes peeled for me. If I get a Festiva I'd likely get a cheaper one...1-2k...I need it to be a daily driver right off the bat. I'd rather not pay more than 2k as I'd be getting up into the range of price for some nicer newer cars I'm looking at...Focus, Civic Hatchbacks, Old Subarus, etc.

Here's some pics of my Eagle...soon to be sold. I call it TQ for Trailer Queen. Bought it from a guy that was trailering it to shows.

-Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
    Random Festiva Parts
    Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Nice car! You should be able to pick up a nice Festiva in that price range, it just takes a little patience. Good luck on your car search!
    2008 Kia Rio- new beater
    1987 F-150- revived and CLEAN!!!
    1987 Suzuki Dual Sport- fun beater bike
    1993 Festiva- Fiona, DD
    1997 Aspire- Peaspire, Refurb'd, sold
    1997 Aspire- Babyspire, DD
    1994 Aspire - Project Kiazord
    1994 Aspire- Crustyspire, RIP

"If it moves, grease it, if it don't, paint it, and if it ain't broke don't fix it!"

Comment

Welcome fellow Missourian, and now FF.com member!

I will keep an eye out for any Festivas here in STL for ya! You're only like 104 miles away, or so the Hwy 44 Rolla mileage sign says.
      Last edited by drddan; 06-22-2012, 05:26 PM.
      Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
      Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
      Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
      Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
      http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

Yep, I see a teal one on the CL for STL. It looks like it needs some things, but it's currently priced at 900 bucks. There is also a really nice red one for 2k in KS, and another one with an engine swap from a Protege in KC.

I've got my eyes open. Still just trying to figure out what direction I want to go when it comes to my next car.
        -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
        Random Festiva Parts

Comment

There's a black 89 auto with gray int. for $1250 in cole camp phone number 660-668-4977

If its still there, sitting in front of a gas station on hwy 52. that was a week ago, if I remember it's mileage was around 170k.
          (paperboy 23) 88 Festy Blue, aspire Engine/trans/efi swap,

Comment

Welcome!

I'll be joining the MO crew in a few weeks, base of operation will be STL!
            '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
            '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
            '92 Aqua parts Car
            '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
            '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
            Your holy ghost will not save you.
            Your God plutonium will not save you.
            In fact...
            ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

Originally posted by Prafeston View Post
              Yep, I see a teal one on the CL for STL. It looks like it needs some things, but it's currently priced at 900 bucks. There is also a really nice red one for 2k in KS, and another one with an engine swap from a Protege in KC.

I've got my eyes open. Still just trying to figure out what direction I want to go when it comes to my next car.
              Here is a link to the Paola festiva

I drove the one with the Protege motor in it last week, nice running car !!
              sigpic
              The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
              https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
              Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

I live in corning arkansas about 20miles south of poplar bluff. I have a 1990 I might be able to sell you, check out my build thread under Frost Festiva. If I sell it I would like 800 for it or 900 for it and the parts car. I think it needs the drivers side CV shaft repalced , it has a vibration at about 53mph but goes away at about 60 (I have had it aligned and balanced all the tires). A friend wants it but he is having trouble coming up with the money right now.

Comment

Occhty, thanks for the help, but I'd be wanting a 5 speed if I get one.

Yeah, freshtiva, that one in Paola was the one I was talking about. Looks like a pretty nice one. The ad says she's already had two offers of 1700.

rockin86ranger. I'll take a look at the thread. Thanks.
                  -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
                  Random Festiva Parts

Comment

Welcome! Nice to have another MO member! Hope you find one!
                    -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
                    -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
                    -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

Decent looking Flat Black one on KC CL right now for 1750.
                      -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
                      Random Festiva Parts

Comment

Welcome to the forum.
                        I hate being Bi-Polar, it's awesome.

Comment

Working...
                        X