think I'll mount one of these in the rear of the festy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loknlode View Post
    I thought I'd keep the original tank, remove the rear seat and put the big tank as far back as possible, make the suspention mods necessary, put a portapotty behind the drivers seat, put food and water whereever possible and go. take turns sleeping in the pass seat. the only hard part would be switching driver/pass.
    keep the rear windows open to "vent",lol. I couldn't do it - needs to be done by 2 young skinny people.
    if you could average 60mph then 50-55 hours is do-able.
    Save space and time--make the two front seats into portapotties! Connected to tubes which vent out onto the road, thru holes cut into the floor. That's what they do on trains, at least in the less-advanced countries.
    Last edited by TominMO; 07-01-2012, 07:30 AM.
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by TominMO View Post
      Save space and time--make the two front seats into portapotties! Connected to tubes which vent out onto the road, thru holes cut into the floor. That's what they do on trains, at least in the less-advanced countries.
      :laughing3:
      Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
      '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
      '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

Originally posted by TominMO View Post

cut a hole in my rust free festy? the donar car will have to come from up north with the hole already installed via rust, :p
        admit nothing - deny everything - make accusations

Comment

Originally posted by loknlode View Post
          cut a hole in my rust free festy? the donor car will have to come from up north with the hole already installed via oxidative milling :p
          There, I fixed it...
          Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
          Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

Put it on the roof.
            Great handling mod. Especially if only half full
            ~Austin
            Red 88 L (Ocho)

Comment

Working...
            X