This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If anyone needs more info on windy1

Yes Windy1 cheated me out of $2k. Yes I went back and confirmed his identity using emails when he claimed to be the victim of mistaken identity. It scared me that I was wrong. He made me second guess myself. I verified with his email, his name, his ebay user name, location, and his phone number. When confronted with this info in the most civil way he never responded. I'm glad he is gone. I don't want to slam him. But I don't want anyone else to get cheated by him. I have the complete emails between us during the whole exchange. I tried to keep it all private.
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Nuff said! We know you pretty good , Paul!

Sad to see it happen, and I guess it is good you have responded.
    I would however, like to see this thread closed, as you just made your point, and is good enough.

I'm just a little tired of hearing about the windy one.

If the thread is closed, mods can delete my post, too.

Keep the Faith Paul!
    Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
    Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
    Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
    Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
    http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

thank you - it re-enforces my belief that the people on this sight from the top to bottem ARE straight up and are fair in their dealings with the other members.

I appreciate your trying to take care of it w/o going public but you were forced IMO by the banned party to do so. not your fault there either bro.

don't close the thread - a show of support is a good thing.

2k? sun at the beach! I'll kick in 20 for a hit man if you want to start a collection for that.
      my cousin vinnie will break something for 500.
      Last edited by loknlode; 07-05-2012, 12:04 AM.
      admit nothing - deny everything - make accusations

Comment

Ill kick in 20. Good idea lok (hope your being for real) paul i lived in christiansburg for a few years I wonder if we ever crossed paths back in the day. I still come that way from time to time. I wish things would have worked out better than this but it didn't. I'm still willing to back him up
        Last edited by bobbyspider; 07-05-2012, 01:15 AM.
        -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
        -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

Sorry to hear that Paul.
          91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
          14 C7 Z51

Comment

I have another $20 on it...
            Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
            Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
            "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

To be clear I would never want to hurt someone over money. And I would never pay to hurt someone.

I really want to move on and forget about this. When he joined here I was like great... Now I have to be reminded of a $2k ripoff all the time. Now that he's gone I'll be able to forget it.
              youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Paul thanks for posting this story one last final time

I don't think anymore needs to be added to this thread, so let's forget about windy1 and move on... Thread closed

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Working...
                X