This happens a lot..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This happens a lot..

So I was headed out to see a movie with my girlfriend tonight. Went to go park and noticed an e30 with a pretty slick paint job(two tone) parked in the lot. Nothing over the top just a really clean early 90s BMW. I look at the license plate and notice it says "Fesdiva" or "Festdiva" one of the two, I laughed and parked beside it hoping he would notice the irony. I get back out from the movie 2 hours later, and the BMW is gone. I get in my festy and notice a card under my windshield. On one side it says Steel City Kustoms - Some paint and car repair shop. The other side says "I'm interested in buying car - Please call me". This is the first time its happened to my festy, but it has happened several times with the other cars I've owned. I guess its just the world letting me know I have good taste in vehicles hahaha

I might call just to see what he offers. I can't even sell it in canada yet!
    Last edited by hodginsa; 07-06-2012, 11:34 PM.
    Hodginsa - Photography - Cars, people, everything.

Festy is For Sale...

People try to buy these little cars all the time. They are such good little cheap cars on gas and to maintain. Wish we had never got rid of the one we had

Comment

I tried doing that a few times when I was looking for one.
      91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
      14 C7 Z51

Comment

Working...
      X