Centercaps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Centercaps

Want to use a set of 13" black powdercated steel wheels with chrome trim rings on my 1990 White P-Plus. currently have hubcaps because I hate the spindle nut showing. Anyone know of a cetercap (something like the stock Festiva one) that I can use?

Richard

I need to proof read better.. Sorry...

Comment

I need to figure something out for my Miata Daisies too cause I don't like covering the lugs but Don't want the spindle nut showing.
      Hodginsa - Photography - Cars, people, everything.

Festy is For Sale...

Comment

I am not against covering the lugs, if I could find a centercap that would do that I would just have it powdercoated black with the rims..

Comment

Look into the center caps for the Grand Marquis and Crown Vic. They look bigger but also appear to snap on. Junkyard or dealership.
          In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
          There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Are you thinking of centre caps like these? I think I may have a few lying around. . .

Comment

I'd have liked to retain the Festy center caps after the Aspire swap but those hubs don't work for those caps. Which is too bad since the axle nuts are then exposed unless you put on the cheesy plastic Aspire hubcaps.

Comment

Working...
              X