festy meets fiat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• festy meets fiat

i had to take this pic i was bored last weekend sat nite went for a ride drove up to local fiat dealer saw the 21000 price tag and way worse gas mileage ...than the bone .. length wise festy and fiater are the exsact same length and interior room good ole festy wins there to...price tag i got 1500 in mine another win for the bone ,,, radio uhhh well fiat wins for now ,, wheels score for the bone 20000 only gets u hub caps on a fiat lmao wtf , so all in all i feel 18500 better than i would in a fiat ...lmao what do u guys think ?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Festy!!
    Harrison M.
    motobase8@yahoo.com | 91montero4x4@gmail.com

1989 Festiva Hatchback L 4 spd (project tuner)-33 MPG
    1991 Mitsubishi Montero 4x4 (offroader)-14 MPG
    1971 Datsun 240z (in restoration)
    1966 Ford Falcon (restored)

Driving is a passion.

Comment

last pic

Comment

oh yea my back seat isnt worthless the fiat has no back seat room at all and no head room behind the drivers seat at all , i think a two yr old would find it hard to sit back there lmao

Comment

Any new car is not worth it. Let someone else take the hit. I will never buy new again. You are absolutely correct. The Festiva has a lot more room and is more fun to drive. Can you get two sets of golf clubs into the Fiat?

Comment

Maybe someone will make a proper car again, but it will take a collapse of society and the need for something cheap that just gets you to where you are going as fast as it can. Cars are so weighted down with B.S. now that they are no longer fun to drive. Festiva FTW!
            Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

The Fiats are cute in their own way and have a much more aggressive looking stance and wheels than a Festy (until you decide to swap in an Aspire suspension and wheels) but as you say they really are tiny inside. Plus they weigh almost 3 adult passengers (400 lb!) more than a Festy.
              And they're made by FIAT. The first-time-around fleet of imported Fiats to n. America (Ontario, Canada, is my experience specifically) back in the early 70s didn't survive past 3 winters. Not a single one of them! (Spyders/X1-9s/124s/128s) And then Fiat MotoCo. (in an inadvertent quest to defeat communism?) sold the rights and production machinery of it's already antiquated RWD 124 model to Llada of the USSR in the late 70s. Those copycars turned out to be 'green' and way ahead of their time environmentally because they bio-degraded in front of your eyes.
              If through some fluke there are 500s are still on the road 10 years from now and they've proven to be reliable and made of decent metal, and take to interior space renovating, I may take a closer look at retiring my by-then 30 year old Festys. Just like I did when Festys first came out. A then-new Korean-built tin can disguised with a Ford badge! They too were bottom of my list of desirable vehicles 20 years ago.

Comment

no way on the two sets of golf clubs lmao hahahha my carpool guy has a fiat no room even side by side lol

Comment

i ride in a fiat 500 every two days 34 miles each way , the seats kill ur lower back the seats in my 20 yr old festy would replace them asap if i was to waste that kind of money but i wont cause wasting money is not green in my book and im all about the going green in my wallet lmao

Comment

Hypnotize em' with cute and clean their wallets or credit for all you can.
                    I hate being Bi-Polar, it's awesome.

Comment

Working...
                    X