Lifted festiva? Custom tubular frame?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lifted festiva? Custom tubular frame?

Does anyone remember A custom festiva project where this member made a custom tubular chassis for a festiva and put huge tires? Does any one still have the link to this or Did anyone save pictures?

THANKS, Sean Morin
    Had two 93 Gl's Sold one siezed one and parted out threw these forums. A naturally born festy lover. Bought 3 festivas but 1 might have to go, let you know soon.

Sounds like Rich Norman's car.

Here's the link to his website: http://www.fordmuscle.com/readerscar...start=20&id=34
    White '89L auto - Sold!
    Silver '06 Rav4, 95k!

Comment

"They call it backflipper backflipper..."
      OX SMASH!!

Comment

The link you provided was not of the car. I remeber seeing it on fordfestiva.com It was done by a member if I remember correctly. As for backflipper if this is the same car as the link, It was not the one I am looking for But a rwd drive festiva must of took a long time to design.
        Had two 93 Gl's Sold one siezed one and parted out threw these forums. A naturally born festy lover. Bought 3 festivas but 1 might have to go, let you know soon.

Comment

Your thinking of the dune buggy thing the guy made it only had the skin of a festiva on it, the rest was something else

Comment

Working...
          X