No announcement yet.

Ford festiva to star in new mtv show!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ford festiva to star in new mtv show!!

so my wife was watching one of those stupid reality shows on mtv (see my rant in the arena) anyways they played a trailer to a new show, i didnt catch the name but there was alot of scenes showing a yellow festiva. I remember last year there was a member on here who sold a festiva to mtv, im guessing that is the show its for. i cant find anything on there website.

Maybe its....

theres a show coming out shortly called Epic Fail...maybe thats it.......a friend of mine is auditioning for it in NY.
    92 GL, 98k
    77 Chevy shortbed

Comment

nope its for the U.S. version of The Inbetweener's so it will most likely be destoryed. I say that because thats what happened at the end of the U.K. version. The UK version was hilarious and i still need to see the movie, so i wonder how mtv can mess up a good show..

Comment

Originally posted by FastOrBust View Post
        so i wonder how mtv can mess up a good show..
        by destroying a festiva...

Comment

At least they get the name right...

Sorry the video or page cannot be found. The page may have been removed, had its name changed, or is just temporarily unavailable. Please use search or visit our home page. Thank you.

Comment

Haha it seemed funny and it's not a reality show FOR ONCE!!
            -M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

ahaha show looks funny cant wait
              93 L B6T DD http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=37751
              RIP_90 LuX http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=32249
              RIP 88 LX / B8-MEhttp://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=26398

RJ

Comment

link to rant

EDIT: I saw the commercial... I wonder how it will be when I roll up in my Festiva to school in a few months... With the 2 tone orange/black and custom interior. Huge headlight in the front...
                Hmmmm
                Last edited by KJ4YXY; 07-26-2012, 12:50 AM.
                "Today, no American family can be secure against the danger that one of its children may decide to become an artist"

-Garrison Keillor

Comment

Why doyou have a giant headlight for anyways. Lol
                  -M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

Originally posted by M3NTAL View Post
                    Why doyou have a giant headlight for anyways. Lol
                    My dad put it on there... authenticity...
                    "Today, no American family can be secure against the danger that one of its children may decide to become an artist"

-Garrison Keillor

Comment

Hmmm, a show that actually stars a Festiva as one of the main characters, AND gets the name right. And to top it all off its actually supposed to be a SHOW, not trying to bill itself as "reality TV". This could actually be somewhat acceptable. Not necessarily good, but at least acceptable lol.
                      No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Originally posted by htchbck View Post
                        Hmmm, a show that actually stars a Festiva as one of the main characters, AND gets the name right. And to top it all off its actually supposed to be a SHOW, not trying to bill itself as "reality TV". This could actually be somewhat acceptable. Not necessarily good, but at least acceptable lol.
                        Agreed.... I was suprised, it doesn't look as terrible as I thought it would be. Plus it seems as if the Festiva is a regular! Might actually watch the show just to see it!
                        -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
                        The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
                        -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

I'd kill to have that Yellow Festiva!!
                          -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
                          Random Festiva Parts
                          Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

Who's festi was it? I rember thr seller posting on heere Saying he sold it to mtv

Comment

looks like a funy show and that yellow festiva is nice,i know were one is that some older man owns,it stills looks new but it is not for sale

Comment

Working...
                              X