Mint Aspire in My Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mint Aspire in My Hood

http://www.flickr.com/photos/6698673...7630826973362/ Driven by elderly lady. She says it has 17K miles. Not for sale (yet).

Oh that's purty!

Almost purty enough not to swipe the suspension off it! :p

Karl
    '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
    '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
    '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
    '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
    '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

I may be weird, but I find the Aspire ugly, but the Festiva like a cool unique quirky ugly! Enough to drive one...I don't think I could drive an Aspire...something about how bubbly it is...

That said...this thing is in fantastic shape! Well taken care of.
      -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
      Random Festiva Parts
      Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

Looks like new!
        If only she'd (the owner) had the presence of mind to buy something of value to begin with. 'Bubble cars' may have a cult following but I'm not even remotely to be counted among them.
        But I would still feel like a GD pirate stripping the engine, suspension and brakes off something that clean just to modernize a $50 Festy.

Comment

Dang that is a good looking Aspire! I'd make sure she knows you want it someday!
          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
          The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

Working...
          X