4dr Aspire weight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4dr Aspire weight

I know this has been posted on here a dozen time but my search kunfu isn't working today. The suspension is off and I'm going to pull the engine and trans before hauling. Trying to decide if I can haul redneck in the back of a pickup bed trailer or if I should bring up the 16ft flatbed. I'm guessing around 1500.. but I know there's more than a few that scrapped a couple. Any ideas?
    91 rusty Festiva 260k

I would imagine they weigh around 2000 lbs. Attached shot is of a 4 door without brakes and suspension (motor still in it) going into the back of my buddy's Dodge 3/4 ton pickup for it's final journey.

Comment

I'd guess around 2200 in complete stock form...
      Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
      04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
      62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
      Not enough time or money for any of them

Comment

Should be a label in the driver's doorframe that gives you the specs.
        90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
        09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

^ that's GVRW, not curb weight. GVRW is fully loaded (4 passangers, full tank and luggage)
          Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
          94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

I'll just take it down on the 16 footer. The engine/trans would be easier to swap down there anyways.
            91 rusty Festiva 260k

Comment

Working...
            X