anyone here in wilmington de?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone here in wilmington de?

Di had to come all the way here from York pa today just to install frosted vinyl stripes on 4 stupid doors at a bank wondering if there are any from the Festiva clan nearby
    -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
    -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

You could just drive another 2 hours down my way. lol

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
    Better Than Nothing Racing

Way too many cars

:woc:

Comment

LOL ya I could drop in and see you and Matt. But your only about 2.5 hrs from where I live and I plan on coming to his house to boost the BP at some point this fall maybe you could join
      -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
      -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

Ah wilmington

Comment

^Bad memories or good .... do you work here?

Comment

Novass is from Delaware, but not Wilmington.
            89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
            94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
            2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
            1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyspider View Post
              LOL ya I could drop in and see you and Matt. But your only about 2.5 hrs from where I live and I plan on coming to his house to boost the BP at some point this fall maybe you could join
              Sounds good let me know I'll hopefully have a running stiva again soon.

Originally posted by resuwrecked View Post
              Ah wilmington
              Haven't seen you on awhile man. What you been up too. Either of you guys going to be in oc for h20i?

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Way too many cars

Comment

Probably not going to be in oc. Today is my first time back in a while. Bobby I live 2 hours south of Wilmington, it is a BORING drive! I can get to your house driving up the western shore as fast as I can get to Wilmington talking rt 13 and rt1

Comment

I may run to h2o with a few friends but idk and I prob wont be at madness either I seem to have a bad habit of planning my yearly cedar point trip on the same weekend

Matts always around you just have to call and bug him with what should be obvious car questions

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyspider View Post
                    I may run to h2o with a few friends but idk and I prob wont be at madness either I seem to have a bad habit of planning my yearly cedar point trip on the same weekend

Matts always around you just have to call and bug him with what should be obvious car questions
                    Let me know if you come down ill be out there. Cant make madness either my friend is having an oktoberfest keg party the same day. lol

Way too many cars

Comment

Working...
                    X