Returned to Scene of Crime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returned to Scene of Crime

http://www.flickr.com/photos/6698673...7631591122564/ Tried to buy this '88 LX several years ago. Original owner, 48K miles. He wanted $500. I thought it was too much because of damage due to sitting at least a decade. Returned there recently knowing more about LXs. Has alloys, elec mirrors, don't think it has tray. Now has NOT FOR SALE sign on it. Buried to floor and trees growing on two sides. Grass is unmowed. Hopefully owner is deceased!

Ask.

Comment

With money, a tow dolly, and a weed trimmer!
      In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
      There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
        Ask.
        The guy is a freak! I'd rather deal with his estate. I might ask the neighbor what his state of health is.

Comment

Weird. Roof Rack and some added side bumpers.
          -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
          Random Festiva Parts
          Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

It was parked long ago because the starter circuit ran through the accelerator cable and melted it.

Comment

Wow ,what a shame
              Only a few and the proud drive Festivas !

Comment

Originally posted by georgeb View Post
                http://www.flickr.com/photos/6698673...7631591122564/ Tried to buy this '88 LX several years ago. Original owner, 48K miles. He wanted $500. I thought it was too much because of damage due to sitting at least a decade. Returned there recently knowing more about LXs. Has alloys, elec mirrors, don't think it has tray. Now has NOT FOR SALE sign on it. Buried to floor and trees growing on two sides. Grass is unmowed. Hopefully owner is deceased!
                Brutal!

Comment

Lots of good low mileage parts there. Roof rack is über rare.
                  youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

I lusted over a 68 Chev CST (custom sport truck) cab on a field-parked camper for 20 years. Ultimately when I got it for free (unit had never been in the snow and only had 35,000mi on the speedo) it was so rotted underneath as to be worthless except for pedals and mechanical parts. A real shame.

Comment

Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
                      Lots of good low mileage parts there. Roof rack is über rare.
                      Is that roof rack factory?

Comment

Working...
                      X