Hard to find parts for Festiva?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard to find parts for Festiva?

I am curious, which type of parts it have been always hard to find for your Festiva?

Re: Hard to find parts for Festiva?

Originally posted by Festiva GTX
    I am curious, which type of parts it have been always hard to find for your Festiva?
    Two parts that I have never found from salvage in Florida are the passenger underseat tray and the antenna cover ( radio delete ).
    Rich Norman
    5 Festivas:
    1992 L - Daily Driver
    1993 GL-Off-Road Buggy Subaru EJ20DET
    1988 L - Big Block Ford Pro-Street
    1992 L - Corvette LS7 drivetrain
    1991 L - Parts Car

Comment

Two parts that I have never found from salvage in Florida are the passenger underseat tray and the antenna cover ( radio delete ).
      I see, what it is antenna cover? you mean small piece plug cover the hole while radio antenna is already removed?

I wonder if you have any pics like underseat tray?

Comment

The only part I haven't been able to get when needed are the front wheel bearing pre-load spacers.

Comment

I've found the tray a few times, but the Pride SE spoiler was hard to come by. IIRC, Simon had a hell of a time finding it. Now I have it and I think it's the only 1 in the US (anyone else?)

I am looking for a Pride SE lower spoiler. Turns out that the 1 that I did find got crushed prior to shipping.. got a refund, but I still want 1.

Comment

It look very nice in pic, is that thing Pride SE spoiler with red brake light attach on your back top of Festiva hatchback door? Pride SE spoiler was design for Pride CD 5 Kia or other type car? I might able to look in here Philippine and collecting parts.

Comment

Someone told me once exactly what the package was. But I'm getting old and can't remember. But yes it has the brake light in it that hooks up to the lower brake light.

Comment

Alright I will try find it in here...Pride SE spoiler, you planning to find one for your friend Simon? I don't know the price in here if buy exactly one Pride SE spoiler but I'll find out soon.

Comment

I will try to find a pic of the lower spoiler that wraps around the back right above the license plate.

Simon is no longer messing with Festivas.. but others may want them depending on price and availability.

Comment

Originally posted by Festiva GTX
                    I see, what it is antenna cover? you mean small piece plug cover the hole while radio antenna is already removed?

I wonder if you have any pics like underseat tray?
                    Check here for the tray picture.
                    Brian
                    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                    :fish:

Comment

Ahhh about pic of tray... I never knew it was for underseat tray, I did found almost same as your pic but color was brown plastic back sit my spare tire and I throw it away first day same day I brought used 1988 Festiva LX :x :!:

Comment

A part that was never availible on north american models (stupid why they werent) was the center dashboard glove box..

Comment

coil spring isolators
                          hatch w/ wiper and defrost
                          "Nothing's gonna grieve us
                          When we drive Festivas
                          I could go a hundred miles an hour
                          Long as I got the Almighty Power
                          With my plastic Jesus
                          Riding on the dashboard of my car"

Comment

Working...
                          X