• festiva motorsports phone #

Need festiva motorsports phone #

This Business is not BBB Accredited
    Festiva Motorsport
    (410) 381-4660
    8630M Guilford Rd # 131, Columbia, MD 21046-1404

Comment

Is the website even working anymore?
      Last edited by Damkid; 09-28-2012, 09:38 AM.

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
      1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
      2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

I just checked.
        Still registered. Good until December.

Registrant:
        Festiva Motor Sport
        ATTN FESTIVAMOTORSPORT.COM
        care of Network Solutions
        PO Box 459
        Drums, PA. US 18222

Domain Name: FESTIVAMOTORSPORT.COM
        Administrative Contact:
        Hitman, Roger p944m7g28nv@networksolutionsprivateregistration.co m
        Roger Hitman
        ATTN FESTIVAMOTORSPORT.COM
        care of Network Solutions
        PO Box 459
        Drums, PA 18222
        US
        570-708-8780

Technical Contact:
        DellHost.com bw2tp5ud2dk@networksolutionsprivateregistration.co m

Record expires on 21-Dec-2012.
        Record created on 21-Dec-1998.
        Database last updated on 28-Sep-2012 10:38:50 EDT.
        Domain servers in listed order:
        A.DNS.HOSTWAY.NET 66.113.129.243
        B.DNS.HOSTWAY.NET 64.26.0.115
        Last edited by bravekozak; 09-28-2012, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
          Is the website even working anymore?
          Weird... It was working a couple of weeks ago, with a VERY limited number of parts. Kinda sad to see an end to it.

Http://www.Youtube.com/TheresGabe

1991 Festiva L Red: Daily Driver
          1990 Festiva L White: R.I.P.
          1988 Festiva L Silver: R.I.P.
          1991 Festiva L Red B6T: R.I.P.
          1989 Festiva L White: R.I.P.
          1995 Aspire 2-door White: R.I.P.
          1995 Aspire 4-door Red: R.I.P.

Comment

Well with the customer service reputation they developed, it's not a surprise to me

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Well with the customer service reputation they developed, it's not a surprise to me
              Agreed. Not really all that sad to see it go, truth be told. Especially as someone who would like to engineer parts for the company.
              1988 Chevy Sprint Turbo 997cc

Comment

Ok... so I didn't have the best experience the one time I called them ever... However much props and respect that they DID do what they did. Cam Waugh, like it or not, was an innovator, and one of the first people that did ANYTHING to a Festiva. He was in Sport Compact Magazine. He started FMS, and I'm sure it never lined his pockets with money. Sad to know that in a couple of years people will scratch their heads on here, when you say that you had FMS springs, etc...

Http://www.Youtube.com/TheresGabe

1991 Festiva L Red: Daily Driver
                1990 Festiva L White: R.I.P.
                1988 Festiva L Silver: R.I.P.
                1991 Festiva L Red B6T: R.I.P.
                1989 Festiva L White: R.I.P.
                1995 Aspire 2-door White: R.I.P.
                1995 Aspire 4-door Red: R.I.P.

Comment

I never stated my personal opinion, I just said they got a rep for bad customer service, which lets face it, FMS could never be a full time business, the market just isn't big enough.... So yes I'm happy there was an FMS to begin with, but it's not a surprise to see it go

Comment

Always got good service with their eBay auctions, but their lack of motivation to sell anything not on their eBay store lost them thousands of dollars from me alone. But, it worked out for the better. I like my suspension better than the Teins that I tried to buy for months. And I have done a comparison with a B6t swapped car now, so I'm happy with FMS!
                    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Yeah if you catch anyone let me know. I still need to get my money back.
                      Rodney

1991 FI 5 Speed Aqua Blue

Comment

Originally posted by TheresGabe View Post
                        ... However much props and respect that they DID do what they did. Cam Waugh, like it or not, was an innovator, and one of the first people that did ANYTHING to a Festiva. He was in Sport Compact Magazine. He started FMS, and I'm sure it never lined his pockets with money. Sad to know that in a couple of years people will scratch their heads on here, when you say that you had FMS springs, etc...
                        Is it possible that you confuse Cam Waugh from CWS with Roger Hitman from FMS?
                        1988 Mazda 121DA canvas top
                        -73hp B3 multiport EFI swap
                        -KYB SS w/ Eibach -35mm / FMS HD rubber suspension parts

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisDrives121DA View Post
                          Is it possible that you confuse Cam Waugh from CWS with Roger Hitman from FMS?
                          Yeah, Cam is up in Canadia, not in MD, so I wondered aboot that too.
                          90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                          09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

I always had good dealings with FMS. It would be a shame to lose a source for parts!
                            Famous Last Words: "How hard can it be?"

Comment

"It would be a shame to lose a source for parts!"

Unless you know otherwise from the last few weeks, I think FMS has been lost since around January, 2012.

I just tried to find it on the web and I couldn't. It seems to be gone.

Karl
                              '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                              '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                              '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                              '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                              '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Working...
                              X