Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casper is still alive

Hey everyone,
    I got a voicemail from the original owner of casper but I lost the number. Please call me back and I can help you out.

Casper has been sitting for awhile since I bought a house in Gilbert, AZ and a 2003 cobra.

But today I pulled the first axle.....so the tranny/turbo swap has slowly begun.

Hows everything here, anything new/crazy in the festie world???!
    Proud owner of Casper

have a seen a ghost?

Whoa... thought you had vanished. Going to the pavilions tomorrow night, give me a call if you want to ride along or chase me in the "stang". Glad to hear your back aboard, let me know if you need any help getting casper buttoned up.
    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Welcome back

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
      1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
      2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

I shot you a PM. I left you a voicemail about Casper. Hopefully the PM will explain what I was looking for, but I included my cell in there too incase you need to call.

Thanks!
        Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Originally posted by hamburglar View Post
          Hey everyone,
          I got a voicemail from the original owner of casper but I lost the number. Please call me back and I can help you out.
          As much as I'd like to be wrong on this one, I do not think DJ called you!
          '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
          '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
          '92 Aqua parts Car
          '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
          '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
          Your holy ghost will not save you.
          Your God plutonium will not save you.
          In fact...
          ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

^ Would be a good Halloween story though.
            Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Wanna sell that clutch? I know your swapping to a g series. Glad to see your back Brett
              -Greg
              Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
              BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
              Redneck Engineer
              FOTY - '09
              5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

Working...
              X