Festy production numbers.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festy production numbers.....

Hey all.....what happened to the thread for Festy production numbers? I've looked for an hour and nothing.....I just picked up a low mileage 92 GL and am wondering if its one of the harder to find cars......thanks......Mark
    92 GL, 98k
    77 Chevy shortbed

Here you go sir....
    http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ft-on-the-road!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
    The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

The duplicate numbers for 1989.... Is one number for Carb and one for EFI? If so Which is which.
      Thanks...

Comment

That thread isn't production numbers, but registered Festivas still on the road...in 2010.
        -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
        Random Festiva Parts
        Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

Originally posted by Prafeston View Post
          That thread isn't production numbers, but registered Festivas still on the road...in 2010.
          You are correct, but judging from the original question I think registered Festivas answers his question. I don't believe there has been a thread about total production numbers.
          Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
          The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie1717 View Post
            You are correct, but judging from the original question I think registered Festivas answers his question. I don't believe there has been a thread about total production numbers.
            I figured it would answer his question good enough, just thought I'd clarify so he knows that isn't actual production numbers.
            -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
            Random Festiva Parts

Comment

I figured it would answer his question good enough, just thought I'd clarify so he knows that isn't actual production numbers.
              OK...for the registered Festivas. I trying to find out if the two separate numbers in 1989 represent Carb and EFI?
              Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by 1990new View Post
                OK...for the registered Festivas. I trying to find out if the two separate numbers in 1989 represent Carb and EFI?
                Thanks
                I meant the OPs question. I have no idea what the duplicates are...seems like you are onto something with the carbed vs. efi. Again, I don't know what would be which if that is correct.
                -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
                Random Festiva Parts

Comment

I meant the OPs question. I have no idea what the duplicates are...seems like you are onto something with the carbed vs. efi. Again, I don't know what would be which if that is correct.
                  Thanks...I understand. If anyone else knows, I would appreciate the information.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie1717 View Post

I am looking for that exact thread. Where are the total run production numbers and what were the model vin numbers?
                    What is the vin of the very last Festiva to roll off the line, and when was it built?
                    '88 LX (VIN#30) one of the first Built 12/86
                    '88 L (VIN#55753) Built 12/87
                    '93 GL one of the last Built 5/19/93

Comment

Automotive News Data Center | MLibrary

www.lib.umich.edu/database/automotive-news-data-center - View by Ixquick Proxy - Highlight
                      This resource gives access to automobile production and sales data from Automotive News, including vehicle production numbers, sales, sales prices, and ...

Ward's Automotive want's money!

World Vehicle Production by Vehicle Type, 1971-2011

Aug. 30, 2012

World vehicle production by vehicle type for 1971-2011.

Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)

"World Vehicle Production by Vehicle Type, 1971-2011" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
                      All of WardsAuto's global industry reporting and analysis
                      WardsAuto Community functions
                      Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
                      • Monthly sales and production data by country
                      • U.S. model-line inventory data
                      • Engine and equipment installation rates
                      • WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
                      • Product Cycle chart
                      • Interrelationships among major OEMs
                      • Vehicle specifications
                      • Historical data and much more!

For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
                      Amber McLincha by email: amclincha@wardsauto.com or phone: (248) 799-2622

Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.
                      Last edited by bravekozak; 03-06-2013, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Sorry for a duplicate post. I just joined www.1stchoice.co.uk
                        I am still searching for that 89 eurogrille. The 121 on eBay UK didn't sell.
                        Last edited by bravekozak; 03-06-2013, 08:46 PM.

Comment

"This resource gives access to automobile production and sales data from Automotive News, including vehicle production numbers, sales, sales prices ... "
                          @ brave ... So have you signed up to get the numbers? You gotta pay? i think "Not".
                          '88 LX (VIN#30) one of the first Built 12/86
                          '88 L (VIN#55753) Built 12/87
                          '93 GL one of the last Built 5/19/93

Comment

Working...
                          X