Copart license

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copart license

Does anyone on here have a Copart buying license that could help me save a little guy off the copart site without losing an arm and a leg on broker fees. If so let me know.
    1993 Festiva GL The Besty Festy

The thing is if i have a co-part license in Iowa, it doesn't transfer from state to state. I simply can't help i do not know any dealers in that area. Have you checked into the fees.
    Last edited by sc72; 10-30-2012, 09:16 PM.
    An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

We figure the fees into what we are willing to bid. The premium member ships are
      are paid for so the membership is figured in to the bids as well, even though one or
      two fees are waived. Price wise its about the same but the premium membership is more
      hassle free. If I missed something I would sure like to know too!
      Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

Yeah if I buy it at 1000 just rough guessing and end up paying a broker I am looking at about 1465 total give or take $50. Plus having to fly down and get it and then drive it back. Plus it looks like nobody will let you pay with a card which is what I was going to do then turn around and sell mine. I want that little dude but its such a pain in the butt. If it was a no license required I wouldn't even think twice.

Comment

Careful what you buy on there. Just watched this whole video. Doesn't make it seem very good.

Is Copart a SCAM? We will show you how they will try to get you. WWW.COPART.COM aka Copart Auto Auction is a worldwide online car auction site. Copart USA ha...
          -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
          Random Festiva Parts
          Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

Can't watch it at work what is it?

Comment

Just a long video of someones experience with Coparts. Drove a car off the lot and only made it about 15 minutes down the road before it overheated. Plus complaining about all the fees you have to pay etc etc.
              -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
              Random Festiva Parts
              Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

Yeah I was planning on checking as much stuff as I could before I drove it off then was going to stop at the first place I saw and have it gone over to be sure it would make the trip. I deal with Copart a lot with my job and they are generally pretty good. There are a lot of fees though especially with a broker.

Comment

Working...
                X