noPhoto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• noPhoto

I wonder if noPhoto will work on the 407 as a countermeasure against Raytheon's setup?
    I would like to test the ≥99.995% read accuracy.
    Last edited by bravekozak; 11-07-2012, 10:21 AM.

It might... if I had a single clue what you were talking about. Raytheon makes graphics cards maybe? I do recognize that name from somewhere I think.
    No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Nophoto makes it so they can't take pictures of your plates with traffic cameras. I'm assuming that Raytheon makes a traffic camera setup...

Http://www.Youtube.com/TheresGabe

1991 Festiva L Red: Daily Driver
      1990 Festiva L White: R.I.P.
      1988 Festiva L Silver: R.I.P.
      1991 Festiva L Red B6T: R.I.P.
      1989 Festiva L White: R.I.P.
      1995 Aspire 2-door White: R.I.P.
      1995 Aspire 4-door Red: R.I.P.

Comment

I painted my Malibu completely stealth tan radar absorbing ordnance paint from the Hummer factory. The rear license flash still triggered. I know I did not have Indium in my windshield glass. There was no bright trim. There is a strip imbedded across the road just past the towers that triggers the flash when you drive over it. The flash is only used when it is foggy, night or shady. Driving under the towers at very slow or very fast speeds also does not work.

htchbck, are the links in the first post underlined in blue?
        Last edited by bravekozak; 11-07-2012, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Nope they are black like the rest of the text with no underline. However, now that you said that I went back up to look and they do underline when I hover over them, but still no change in color. Makes me wonder how many other links I've missed since we moved to this new setup on the forum, since links apparently no longer show up as links (at least for me).

But at least I was right about one thing lol, they do make graphics cards (among other things, apparently).
          No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Re: noPhoto

Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
            Driving under the towers at very slow or very fast speeds also does not work.
            You're right, most nearly. Top Gear tested the cameras. You have to be doing in excess of 135mph to "defeat" the cameras. This is because the rate of speed that you would be traveling would be faster than the reaction time of the camera.
            In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
            There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

It does not appear to be available yet. I could not get a price.
              It is manufactured in a swing state.

Prospective Customers

Subscription Confirmed

Your subscription to our list has been confirmed.
              Thank you for subscribing!
              noLimits Enterprises 3721 Ashworth Drive Unit D
              Cincinnati, OH 45208

Comment

Just got an email tonight.
                I don't really see anything special. I could push a button to charge up a flash before I went under the Raytheon cameras, and fire it with an old-fashioned slave.

nophoto, final, camera jammer, speed camera, gatso, photo jammer
                Last edited by bravekozak; 03-05-2013, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Are you trying to avoid tickets, or just don't like big brother tracking your movements? What if you just put a highly polished bubble cover over your rear plate? I wonder if it would reflect all the light from the flash?
                  Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
                  04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
                  62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
                  Not enough time or money for any of them

Comment

Plate covers are illegal in some areas.
                    If I remember correctly, license frames that cover more than half the word TEXAS are illegal here.
                    Wish that was true for all states. I can't tell where some cars are from.

I've heard of noPhoto before. Cool tech, but limited uses around here. There aren't many red light cameras in my area and the toll roads don't use flashes. Infrared or something like that.
                    ~Austin
                    Red 88 L (Ocho)

Comment

Did you guys hear about that trucker who was driving in the speedy pass lane's without the transponder ? Turns out he had installed a "James Bond" style plate that rotated. IIRC he was observed by another trucker who actually saw the plate rotate. :nono:
                      Some people like to read fiction,I prefer to read repair manuals. Weird I know-
                      Henry Ford: "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"
                      Fuseable Link Distribution Block repair link

Comment

We have one toll highway, 407, that all the taxpayers paid for and then the government sold to a private company.
                        The rates are usurious. $30.58, if you go the full route and do not have a transponder.

Toronto is now the fourth largest city in North America. It just passed Chicago.
                        In order, Mexico City, New York, Los Angeles, Toronto.
                        Last edited by bravekozak; 03-06-2013, 10:11 AM.

Comment

I had no idea Toronto was growing that much,are the newcomers mostly from the rural areas? Or are they new citizens to Canada?
                          Some people like to read fiction,I prefer to read repair manuals. Weird I know-
                          Henry Ford: "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"
                          Fuseable Link Distribution Block repair link

Comment

New citizens from literally every country in the world. There are a lot of foreign languages being spoken, and different foods. I am now part of a visible minority. No joke.

Now, does anyone have any ideas for "a cloak of invisibility"?
                            Last edited by bravekozak; 03-06-2013, 11:52 AM.

Comment

We are pleased to announce the wait is over! On Sunday, August 4th at 12PM Eastern Time you will be able to order the noPhoto on our website

www.nophoto.com

How it works
                              Last edited by bravekozak; 08-03-2013, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X