Help in Nashville.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help in Nashville.

Franklin to be specific. I sold creampuff to a very close friend. It is his only vehicle. He is a single father of three daughters. He took it to have front wheel bearings done. It as an aspire swap. The garage where he took it was unable to do it correctly. Emergency help in Nashville/Franklin area.
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
    Franklin to be specific. I sold creampuff to a very close friend. It is his only vehicle. He is a single father of three daughters. He took it to have front wheel bearings done. It as an aspire swap. The garage where he took it was unable to do it correctly. Emergency help in Nashville/Franklin area.
    I'm here in South Nashville 20 minutes from Franklin. Feel free to text me.
    (812)350-8342
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
    The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

Help in Nashville.

Charlie, you're the best!
      youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Working...
      X