• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New here! An new to the car scene

Originally posted by Blackberrysvt View Post
    It also has leather seats
    No way... You sure it's not vinyl?
    In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
    There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

New here! An new to the car scene

Straight pimpin'
      1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

You got a lightning?^ me to! Post pics

Comment

Clean Whip! what are your plans.....
          93 L B6T DD http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=37751
          RIP_90 LuX http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=32249
          RIP 88 LX / B8-MEhttp://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=26398

RJ

Comment

Originally posted by TheresGabe View Post
            LJ, Welcome to the forum! You have an '88 Carby L with COLD AC? You my friend have a rarity indeed... PICS! WE NEED PICS!
            try using degreaser on the AC clutch.. mine's cold as after a small but "generous" treatement of degreaser.
            Ford Festiva 1991 WA Model (5 Door)
            Nicknamed the car 'The Chiva' (Chilli Festiva)

Avg Economy:
            Highway - 7.32L/100km
            City - yet to be determined.

Comment

Welcome to the site....and soon to be addiction. You either have a tranny swapped car (5 speed) or the hatch has been replaced or missing all its badging. 88 L's were 4 speeds.
              "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
              89L Silver EFI auto
              91GL Green Auto DD
              There ain't no rest for the wicked
              until we close our eyes for good.
              I will sleep when I die!
              I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Originally posted by DriverOne View Post
                No way... You sure it's not vinyl?
                no vinyl seats in Festy's....so either way they have to be swapped.
                89L Silver EFI auto
                91GL Green Auto DD
                I will sleep when I die!
                I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Re: New here! An new to the car scene

Originally posted by GenevaDirt View Post
                  no vinyl seats in Festy's....so either way they have to be swapped.
                  I can prove you wrong today. My sister's driver's seat is all vinyl. I'll get a pic.
                  In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
                  There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Well plans for the go kart is basically give it HELL! Lol teaching my girl to drive stick is the reason I bought it an some rallying an off road fun. Its alot cheaper modding this then my lightning. I want to rebuild the motor an put a cummins turbo on it lol

Comment

Originally posted by DriverOne View Post
                      I can prove you wrong today. My sister's driver's seat is all vinyl. I'll get a pic.
                      not original to a Festy.....partial vinyl....but not completely.
                      89L Silver EFI auto
                      91GL Green Auto DD
                      I will sleep when I die!

Comment

Welcome aboard! Was good talking to you yesterday. Hope you had good luck at the junkyard yesterday.
                        Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
                        - Unknown
                        I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
                        - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
                        - Bumper Sticker

Comment

Sup bro! Ya found few motors I need to grab an that 5 speed trans. Thanks for the help

Comment

Nice car Blackberry! And welcome!

Karl
                            '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                            '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                            '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                            '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                            '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Well guys...

I bought ANOTHER one just now lol 82k miles 5speed $250 running lol

Comment

Oh noes!

Pictures please!

Karl
                                '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                                '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                                '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                                '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                                '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Working...
                                X