Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Friday Sales?

Hey All

Is there a thread for black friday sales? if not ill start out by listing one:

godspeedproject has a 50% off sale on everything in stock!

im buying some silicone couplers and a set of rods for my engine build, along with lugs.

Anyone else know if any good sales pertaining to car parts or random stuff? post away!

-Julian.

sweet!
    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

I'd like to get a big discount on an auto aspire passenger axel, where would be the best place for that with a lifetime warranty?
      2008 Kia Rio- new beater
      1987 F-150- revived and CLEAN!!!
      1987 Suzuki Dual Sport- fun beater bike
      1993 Festiva- Fiona, DD
      1997 Aspire- Peaspire, Refurb'd, sold
      1997 Aspire- Babyspire, DD
      1994 Aspire - Project Kiazord
      1994 Aspire- Crustyspire, RIP

"If it moves, grease it, if it don't, paint it, and if it ain't broke don't fix it!"

Comment

is there a code for godspeedproject ? if you got a email can you forward it to me? icpkorn23@aim.com

Comment

Originally posted by Hot_Wheels View Post
          is there a code for godspeedproject ? if you got a email can you forward it to me? icpkorn23@aim.com
          chris@godspeedproject.com

Look on the site and email him

Comment

RIDAY HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE SALE!!!!! Hello Everyone! I just wanted to remind everyone about our Thanksgiving/Black Friday Sale!!! From today the 20th to Wednesday the 21st and also Friday we will be offering 50% off on EVERYTHING including coil overs off the WEBSITE price! (Excludes Turbonetics and certain coil over applications. Engine Rods as well). Offer only on items in stock at the exact point in time. Offer is ONLY available through Chris @ Godspeed Project. Please call 1 626 442 3988 and ask for Chris or email him at chris@godspeedproject.com. You can also send me a PM as well.

Check out GodSpeed Project - Intercooler, Turbo Kits, Turbo Manifold, Body Kit to see what we have to offer!

per there facebook. looks like rods are not on sale though?

Comment

Anyone else know if any good sales pertaining to car parts or random stuff? post away!
              If there are any Capri owners here, Roo-Sport.com is having a Black Friday sale....here's the link:

http://ImageEvent.com/roosport/black...mondayspecials
              Owner: Roo-Sport.com
              Home of the "Super Roo"

Comment

Originally posted by Hot_Wheels View Post
                RIDAY HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE SALE!!!!! Hello Everyone! I just wanted to remind everyone about our Thanksgiving/Black Friday Sale!!! From today the 20th to Wednesday the 21st and also Friday we will be offering 50% off on EVERYTHING including coil overs off the WEBSITE price! (Excludes Turbonetics and certain coil over applications. Engine Rods as well). Offer only on items in stock at the exact point in time. Offer is ONLY available through Chris @ Godspeed Project. Please call 1 626 442 3988 and ask for Chris or email him at chris@godspeedproject.com. You can also send me a PM as well.

Check out GodSpeed Project - Intercooler, Turbo Kits, Turbo Manifold, Body Kit to see what we have to offer!

per there facebook. looks like rods are not on sale though?

I didnt get 50% off the rods, waiting to get final price but he said around 30% off for them

ALSO!!!

STRATIFIED BLACKFRIDAY SALE!!! 10% on ecu and tunes.... Argh....more money to spend shoot.

Comment

no one for an ecu

Comment

Black Friday Sales?

Already bought mine dangit!
                    1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

Working...
                    X