Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for an '88 Festiva Shop manual, service manual, etc?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for an '88 Festiva Shop manual, service manual, etc?

Having trouble finding a downloadable one. Having trouble finding one at all, for that matter. Most of the ones I've seen seem to cover 91-93. I need to get this old motor out as its already found a purchaser, but I'd feel a lot better about it if I had a manual.

The 89 shop manual is a ring binder. It should also be good for 88 as well.
    Good luck finding a cheap one.
    Last edited by bravekozak; 11-28-2012, 05:34 PM.

Comment

I'm guessing its not available as a download anywhere? from what I've read the wiring is substantially different than the 91 and up. though for pulling the motor I suppose that shouldn't matter too much.

Comment

Get the best deals for 1988 Festiva Shop Manual at eBay.com. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items!
        Going old school...

89L Carby FIDO, previously owned by FestivaFred

Comment

Yeah I was looking at those, whats the electrical/vaccuum book? Does the regular FSM for these cars not have the electrical diagrams in it?? Every other fsm I've had (all my nissans, mostly) has had the diagrams in it without needing a separate book.

Comment

Not to thread crap or anything, but shouldnt this really be if FS/FT as a WTB?
            Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
            - Unknown
            I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
            - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
            - Bumper Sticker

Comment

I was really just looking for a link to the download or information on where to find one. I'm not trying to solicit one for sale from other forum members. So its not a want to buy. I figured it would get a response sooner on here. I'll probably buy the one on ebay that comes with both manuals.

Comment

Working...
              X