New Festy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Festy

I picked up a 1 owner 93 GL 5 spd last weekend for $250. I was originally going to pick parts off it for my 88, but now I'm thinking about selling the 88 to fix it up instead. It does have some hail damage and motor is supposed to be blown (turns over but doesnt start). They even had the original window sticker and it was hard to believe these cars were over $9k new.
    93 GL

Grat find, good luck with it!
    Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
    Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
    Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
    WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Comment

Good score! Love the Aqua ones!
      -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
      Random Festiva Parts
      Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

What the hail! My favorite color.

Comment

If you change your mind on using it for parts i need some fenders ill pay handsomely for. Also you have clear corners, and body color matched bumpers. That's Awesome.
          91 Festiva L no options, not one. 92 240sx sr20det, 2012 Kia Soul Red Rock Edition.

Comment

I'm so busy with other things right now its killing not to be able to spend a bunch of time working on it. I did go to PNP today to get a new emergency brake cable and a new festy was there with power mirrors, cargo cover, and a complete 5spd console with shift boot and knob. Grabbed em!
            93 GL

Comment

Working...
            X