Save the Festivas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save the Festivas

Search RideSafely inventory now. Shop online salvage, used & insurance auto auctions. Over 80000 cars, trucks, RVs & SUVs on sale. Find your next car at RideSafely!

They will go cheap. And likely a salvage yard at that.
    Rodney

1991 FI 5 Speed Aqua Blue

Both a in a decent radius from me, neither really look like anything I'd want though.
    -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
    Random Festiva Parts
    Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

Dang, if I had storage space I'd buy them for parts or builders..
      -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
      -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
      -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

So you think your going to come into my backyard and snag this beautifull little Festy, well HA Hey Fred i may have an engine to sell.
        An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

Ha! Not buying anymore for a while at least! oh yeah? What is it? Early B6?
          -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.

Comment

well no, but it may have a good running b3, hey i thought you got a nice b6 a couple weeks back, you guys come on up and buy anything you want. I'm just poking fun.
            An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

Ah sweet, I'd still be interested in that. I figured you were, I just have enough on my plate right now need no more cars for now.
              Last edited by Festiva_Fred; 12-13-2012, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Ill buy them up and save them for ya.

Comment

really? you're gonna snag both? If so awesome, tons of parts I need right there for both my cars..

Comment

The parts you asked for are already off the car and in the Festy parts shed.

Comment

Awesome! We'll have to plan a meet some weekend. Soon as the 89 is ready to drive I'm game anytime.. just waiting on paperwork and getting insurance.

Comment

Im thinking about snagging the one in abq
                        91 Festiva L "Erika" b3t swap on the way
                        06 Jeep Cherokee Overland
                        95 Aspire (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Chobobulous View Post
                          Im thinking about snagging the one in abq
                          I think thats a good choice, a good cleaning, a buff and that little car might stand tall. Let us know what the exit fees are if you buy it.

Comment

Re: Save the Festivas

i might get that 89 LX for a rally-x project.

170k+ B3 Festiva L slo-kart.

Comment

Working...
                            X