got it back. =)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got it back. =)

Well yesterday took the Festiva to this Viet mechanic who is the cheapest in town ( does damn good work too ) and when we took it in, he said( without even hearing it ) what you need Bearings or tires.
    Seems he was very familiar with this car. Anyways he said I could had picked it up last night around 5-6pm, but I couldn't get a ride back there yesterday.
    T
    he labor was 150 for both sides on the front, he showed them to me. one was bad like way bad and one was ok.
    Now
    banana time:thumbleft: I can drive on the freeway while not having to worry if my wheels will fall off from the hub/axle from making to much heat and melt/weld/breaking off hehehe.
    now next week on to the HLA.

( note i would have done this my self but i lacked the tools. mainly the shop press and hub sockets)

Hundred and a half to have both sides done ain't bad, especially if parts were included in all that. You'll know in a 100 miles or so whether it was actually done right.

Comment

i ran it all around town today. everything from heavy breaking to "high speed runs"( lol pegged out the spedo ) to normal city driving. to twisty road driving everything seemed good.

Comment

Working...
      X