Finally!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally!!!!!

Finally after like a month or two we finished my Festiva!!!

We finished about an hour ago (2:40am), and since its snowing so bad here, I took it out for an hour for drifting sessions!!! It's awesome, nobody is around at this time and the snow is great!!

On the other hand, the car is as quiet as a lexus now that we have have the new bearing and race in. The old wheel bearing race was pitted so bad. I'm so excited I can't even type a comprehensible sentence!!! There also isn't any more tranny leak since we replaced the axle seal, I'm hoping that it will stay that way... I'll have to check tomorrow!!!

Just my little glory story today.

Cool beans!
    Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
    Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
    Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
    Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
    http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

Awesome to hear. Makes me want to go work on my festy when I get home.

Comment

Finally!!!!!

Good news! But I'm not gunna touch my festiva after work, or the rest of the year lol

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
        1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
        2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

I wish it was snowing here
          Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
          Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
          Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
          WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
            Good news! But I'm not gunna touch my festiva after work, or the rest of the year lol
            Famous last words for folks that attempt to Daily-Drive 20 year old cars. Whenever you think it is going to be 'clear sailing' for awhile something else crops up.

Comment

Originally posted by Bert View Post
              Famous last words for folks that attempt to Daily-Drive 20 year old cars. Whenever you think it is going to be 'clear sailing' for awhile something else crops up.
              Or worse yet you end up doing "Warranty Work" on your own repairs.........:cry_smile:
              Last edited by nitrofarm; 12-20-2012, 08:27 AM.
              Some people like to read fiction,I prefer to read repair manuals. Weird I know-
              Henry Ford: "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"
              Fuseable Link Distribution Block repair link

Comment

Working...
              X