I got connections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got connections

So, finally, i am getting connections across the world!!!!!!!!! I am pretty excited. I now know someone in Korea and in Germany. What this means? I can get stuff shipped to me at US Postal prices from both of these places. Off to talk to junspeed about shipping costs to Korea!

Be excited for me lol
    91 Festiva L "Erika" b3t swap on the way
    06 Jeep Cherokee Overland
    95 Aspire (sold)

Great news. You sir are the man. I am sure there will be a market for euro parts. If you can get a Mazda 121 grille on US soil, put me at the top of the list of buyers. I will pony up the cash if its in your hands. Headlights and corner lights too. Or just the grille, whatever. I sent money to get one here through a group buy and the deal went bad. The guy in Germany disappeared with my money. I had another seller ready to ship me a grille and lights(circled below). He ran a salvage yard in Germany and had the 2 121's pictured below. The only catch was I had to send a courier to pick it up from my end. The language barrier was my biggest problem there and I let it go.

'89L 110k mi. BP/G swapped
    '90LX 68k mi. wrecked 12/14 RIP
    '90 F250 4X4 108K mi.
    '13 Kia Rio 5 LX 70k mi.
    '18 Kia Soul 40k mi. Daily
    '64 Studebaker Gran Turismo Hawk
    '66 International Harvester pickup

Comment

93 Ford Festiva WA (project car)
      98 Ford Festiva WF (aspire)(parts car)
      98 "Gloria" Toyota Corolla AE101 (daily driver)

Comment

Oh man, that one has a funtop!!!
        -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
        Random Festiva Parts
        Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

I'd love to get a hold of one of those fun tops. The 93 GL I picked up has some pretty bad hail damage on the roof. Does anyone know where I could possibly order one from?
          93 GL

Comment

I've looked into the funtops before. My Festiva also has a ton of hail damage on the roof. This place sells them and they aren't too bad price wise for this smaller sized one that would probably be a good fit for the Festiva.

http://www.slidingragtops.com/7.html

I ended up finding a 65 dollar sunroof locally and picked that up instead.
            -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
            Random Festiva Parts
            Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

How ironic their having a "Festivius Sale" for December with $50 off. I'll have to keep them in mind when I get some extra cash.
              93 GL

Comment

Working...
              X