lighter output and ebrake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lighter output and ebrake

I was hoping somebody could enlighten me on how to make it so my lighter output is always active, not just when the key is turned.

Also, my ebrake cable snapped inside of the little rubber boot it goes into on the drivers side. Does anybody know how I can repair this without destroying the boot? Is the boot even necessary? Otherwise I would just cut it off and newell the pieces of cable together.

My last question is about the alternator. Ever since I installed my train horns Nd the compressor kicks in, sometimes the alternate doesn't like it. Hopefully I can get away with just tightening up the belt, but just in case can someone tell me a good, more powerful replacement would be?

Thanks.
    Last edited by Flw Sock; 01-03-2013, 11:24 AM.

Re: lighter output and ebrake

The quickest way to make your 12v always on is to run it off the power to your stereo. The second easiest way is to access the battery directly, and run an aftermarket splitter stuck to your dash through an in-line blade fuse to the battery.
    In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
    There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Working...
    X