Another Festy......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Festy......

Just bought another Festy. I now have 3. What is WRONG with me?

I wish I had room for more. Because I don't, I have to crawl around a junk yard today in search of an alternator.

Comment

Originally posted by denguy View Post
      Just bought another Festy. I now have 3. What is WRONG with me?
      What did you do with this one? http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...earing-spacers
      Some people like to read fiction,I prefer to read repair manuals. Weird I know-
      Henry Ford: "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"
      Fuseable Link Distribution Block repair link

Comment

Have not gotten back to the bearings. I did switch front wheels with my other one and the shake went mostly away, both cars roll pretty smooth. I still think the bearings need tightening up, thinking about taking the knuckles apart and taking some off the spacers. Would be a guessing game at best.
        I like your Orville quote.
        Last edited by denguy; 01-06-2013, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Want a fourth? lol.......I've got an 89 auto with 90k on it.....just painted....let me know if you're interested ....I can send pics etc. Mark, Boca Raton
          92 GL, 98k
          77 Chevy shortbed

Comment

Don't tempt me! Or toy with me , out of room though.
            Last edited by denguy; 01-06-2013, 10:43 AM.

Comment

there's nothing wrong with you, it's just the Madness taking over.... It's a good thing.
              Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
              94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Working...
              X